Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, so bummed :cry:, guess I'm out. I'm #54 on the list LOL final slap in the face. I can't wait another year w/ my current vehicle situation. Not your fault Tom, appreciate you and your team! Ford royally f'ed this one up, went from potential customer for life to such a bad taste in my mouth I don't think I'll ever consider another Ford. Looks like 2022 Tundra it is! Good luck to you all.
Tom also sells Jeeps. Buy a Jeep from him in the interim, and enjoy that while you wait for your Bronco. Win/win!
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tom also sells Jeeps. Buy a Jeep from him in the interim, and enjoy that while you wait for your Bronco.
Definitely considered this but my plan was to fly out from MA to PA for the Bronco so just not sure I want to do that twice, but will definitely consider it. I wish I had a dealer as transparent/honest around me that was so easy to work with.

Sponsored

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The good news is that everyone should have long term road reports for the new 4xe, Toyota 4 runner, the hummer and anything else that might be competitive in this space, before you purchase so......Options

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely considered this but my plan was to fly out from MA to PA for the Bronco so just not sure I want to do that twice, but will definitely consider it. I wish I had a dealer as transparent/honest around me that was so easy to work with.
Flights from Logan to Philly start at $44. Then you get to meet a real Rock Star (@DealerInsider). Seems like a good deal to me! ;)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, he sells Jeeps at a better deal than anyone else around too..
Apparently, Jeep isn't into punishing its dealers for pushing metal. Who knew?!?

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are honest ones up here, they are just all charging a minimum of MSRP.

The drive back was nice through PA and Southern Jersey...until you hit Garden State and Rte 95. You can always meander up the Taconic Pkwy.

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn, so bummed :cry:, guess I'm out. I'm #54 on the list LOL final slap in the face. I can't wait another year w/ my current vehicle situation. Not your fault Tom, appreciate you and your team! Ford royally f'ed this one up, went from potential customer for life to such a bad taste in my mouth I don't think I'll ever consider another Ford. Looks like 2022 Tundra it is! Good luck to you all.
I have to think this will be alot of peoples last Ford, unless Ford does a 180. I already have three friends who cancelled day 2 reservations because of the BS.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joking aside, and I have probably asked this before....

Who should we contact about Jeep pricing and ordering? I don't know enough about the 4xe to commit to that yet, but I'm considering it. Also, I know that some models will have a Sasquatch like package, but I only see it on the Rubicon.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That news is sad indeed of the allocation #'s. This whole pre-ordering process was messed up from the beginning. Getting a PS5 has been easier to get than this darn vehicle.

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX - SOLD, 2023 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joking aside, and I have probably asked this before....

Who should we contact about Jeep pricing and ordering? I don't know enough about the 4xe to commit to that yet, but I'm considering it. Also, I know that some models will have a Sasquatch like package, but I only see it on the Rubicon.
I just sent an email to Tom directly. I'll probably be placing an order in the spring with him 5% under invoice.
Sponsored