Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly, depends on what you order. If you look at Tom’s list and exclude 2dr, BL, WT it gets drastically shorter. It’s not shown but you’re probably on an even shorter list ditching MIC and Tow.
It does get dramatically shorter, I’m 68 on the list but it looks like there are only 10 ahead of me that are not 2dr, BL, or WT. I can hope, but I’m definitely working on figuring out what spec wrangler I would order, not sure if I can wait for this thing through another summer.
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Help me understand this situation please, Roughly 3000 + ford dealers - if you are only getting 53 this year- 3000 x 53 = 159000 bronco's produced by Ford this next year.... That should clear almost all reservation holders off of the list.
How many people, ( if any ) are willing to wait 3 to 5 years for any vehicle ?
Clearly shows that ford is not concerned about reservation holders ...

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Help me understand this situation please, Roughly 3000 + ford dealers - if you are only getting 53 this year- 3000 x 53 = 159000 bronco's produced by Ford this next year.... That should clear almost all reservation holders off of the list.
How many people, ( if any ) are willing to wait 3 to 5 years for any vehicle ?
Clearly shows that ford is not concerned about reservation holders ...
There is no way many dealers are getting even close to that number. Some will be lucky to get 5 for the whole year. There are some dealers that have yet to see their first Bronco delivery.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand that - My point was to say ford should be able to deliver next year! .Then may I ask what the expected production number per week will ford be able to produce?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand that - My point was to say ford should be able to deliver next year! .Then may I ask what the expected production number per week will ford be able to produce?
Bronco production was over 10,000 per month in Nov and Dec. I agree they should easily be able to fill reservations in the coming year as long as they have the parts needed to complete the builds.
I'm #143 and still hoping Ford will exceed present delivery estimates (not that they ever gave us the promised estimate....).

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco production was over 10,000 per month in Nov and Dec. I agree they should easily be able to fill reservations in the coming year as long as they have the parts needed to complete the builds.
I'm #143 and still hoping Ford will exceed present delivery estimates (not that they ever gave us the promised estimate....).
The parts are the issue though, and then the Raptor and Everglades will be another issue. Ford will get a premium for these and will certainly maximize their profit and revenue by further delaying reserved builds to ensure parts for more profitable vehicles.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So hypothetically, if I'm 104 on Tom's list, then there's still no guarantee that I'd even get one in 2023 either just because I wanted/ordered a 2dr? and the 4dr orders will keep pushing me down the list?

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree. Dealer allocation is the big wild card that causes all the confusion. Ford should be transparent about this but it’s hidden and where all the games are played. If we knew this number we could reasonably understand the place in line. .

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree. Dealer allocation is the big wild card that causes all the confusion. Ford should be transparent about this but it’s hidden and where all the games are played. If we knew this number we could reasonably understand the place in line. .
Ford has decided that reservation holders boosted the stock price and no longer care about their order #Fact

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has decided that reservation holders boosted the stock price and no longer care about their order #Fact
Maybe. But I think investors pay little attention. I don’t see any evidence. Maybe some publicity and initial reservations but not delivering and customer satisfaction matter just as much.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please also remember everyone that this MY will not be the full 12 months as it will transition to the MY23 in August/September. So going by Ford able to produce 8-10K units per month there would only be 64K-80K units for MY22. That would only clear 1/3 to 1/2 of the remaining initial reservations and not including the people walking in off the street and ordering.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Please also remember everyone that this MY will not be the full 12 months as it will transition to the MY23 in August/September. So going by Ford able to produce 8-10K units per month there would only be 64K-80K units for MY22. That would only clear 1/3 to 1/2 of the remaining initial reservations and not including the people walking in off the street and ordering.
good it will shorten up the time so I can reorder for the third time and get a modular top lol

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@DealerInsider Tom, how long do you plan on running your discount on special order Rangers. Just wondering as the bloom has fallen off the rose of the Bronco for me. If I haven't gotten a sniff of a build date by the middle of this year I can see a new Ranger in my future. Thanks
Sponsored