Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This isn’t meant to be argumentative...just FYI...

From what I read, A/Z/D is eligible on Bronco except FE...regardless, my employees who volunteered to wait until our reservations are satisfied I plan to give them Dplan and just eat the commish if the vehicle isn’t eligible...I appreciate them stepping up and taking care of our customers...

As only 24 years in the biz, I did pay msrp for my 2018 gt350r & 2020 gt500 (neither are a/z/d plan eligible)...we sold all our allocations over msrp to other dealers early...I waited to get mine from other dealers as late builds, but that was less than the market, at the time...so it has to make sense...buying a bronco at msrp doesn’t make sense, especially if u have patience...just my 2 cents
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are wrong on multiple fronts. D-plan is not available on the Bronco (at this point). If you read the post, I said I would pay MSRP to get a 2021MY but I also stated that would possibly cancel my order or change to 2022MY to allow a retail customer to order a 2021. I’m not sure the source of your 90% of dealers are “less than honest”.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/10/ford-announces-2021-bronco-wont-be-available-with-x-plan-pricing/

https://community.thebronconation.com/no-x-plan-for-bronco-2021-but/

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 2950D94A-BDF5-4E88-8F40-609A60A8A391

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are wrong on multiple fronts. D-plan is not available on the Bronco (at this point). If you read the post, I said I would pay MSRP to get a 2021MY but I also stated that would possibly cancel my order or change to 2022MY to allow a retail customer to order a 2021. I’m not sure the source of your 90% of dealers are “less than honest”.
And yet another claim made by Mr. @kfralin instantly disputed by a B6G forum member. Sir, for your own sake, please quit. There's other dealers in this forum trying to earn a good reputation while you're reinforcing the stereotype.

Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As expected and previous discussed, here is further proof that a number of dealers and dealership salespeople have reservations with no intent of purchasing. They will order as the dealership or dealerships best customers wish it to be speced (loaded). They will then refuse delivery and the dealership will put a nice $5K or $10K ADM on it and sell it. For their effort, the salesperson will get a nice bonus from the dealership.
I think you haven’t been following the threads very well. Dealers have to maintain a 80% conversion rate of converted orders (reservations) to actual RDR's to the customer holding the reservation. Severe penalties are in place for dealers who violate this (good for Ford). There is absolutely no reason that a dealer employee can't place an order for a Bronco is they choose. They are under the exact same guidelines as any consumer. That is, it goes by reservation time stamp. There are currently no plans for "plan pricing" (A/X/Z/D) so a dealership employee would likely pay the prevailing rate but that is certainly at the discretion of the individual dealer. If they are all the greedy, slimy bastards you assume, then why would they discount the vehicle for an employee? As an aside, D-Plan (dealer) pricing, when available, is generally right at our slightly above invoice and the rebates (if any) are the same as the consumer rebates. The real advantage is that the "processing or dealer fee" is set at $100. The advantage to the dealer is that Ford pays the dealer a fair commission on plan deals. You are correct that many reservations were made by dealer employees initially as we were told that the more reservations we have, the more allocation we would receive (this was only partially correct). Almost all of my employee reservations have been cancelled and NONE have been converted, including my own as I am waiting to see if we have enough allocation to cover regular retail orders from our customers. Hopefully that adds some clarity.
As expected and previous discussed, here is further proof that a number of dealers and dealership salespeople have reservations with no intent of purchasing. They will order as the dealership or dealerships best customers wish it to be speced (loaded). They will then refuse delivery and the dealership will put a nice $5K or $10K ADM on it and sell it. For their effort, the salesperson will get a nice bonus from the dealership.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And yet another claim made by Mr. @kfralin instantly disputed by a B6G forum member. Sir, for your own sake, please quit. There's other dealers in this forum trying to earn a good reputation while you're reinforcing the stereotype.
Respectfully, that is not the information we have received from a Regional Rep. Certainly Mr. Levine would have reason to say this. Shelby and Raptor have not offered plan pricing in the past and it is reasonable that they would not be offered on the first model year of Bronco. I am not on Twitter and this announcement HAS NOT been made through official Ford channels as of now. I did say "AS OF NOW" in the post, understanding that it is subject to change.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you notice...I didn’t attack your profession...that came from others. I just opined that there was no way a 30 year dealer was paying MSRP for a production vehicle. That I believe to be a lie. If your dealer treats you that poorly, DM me and I’ll hook you up with a new buddy who has a dealership near Philly who will give you a MUCH better deal...and I’d also look for a new employer if i were you. Maybe he has an opening...I can ask.
Thank you friend, but I am quite happy with my current digs. I don't think having an opportunity to purchase a high demand vehicle is being treated poorly. Paying a small profit to the dealer (of which I get a percentage of anyway) is not an issue for me as I don't view profit as a bad thing. I would expect whatever business you are in makes a profit (unless you work for the Government or a non-profit). I can't recall the last time I asking a restaurant to show me their invoice for a steak and then tell them what I was willing to pay and what the labor of preparing it was worth (just for perspective). Cheers!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Respectfully, that is not the information we have received from a Regional Rep. Certainly Mr. Levine would have reason to say this. Shelby and Raptor have not offered plan pricing in the past and it is reasonable that they would not be offered on the first model year of Bronco. I am not on Twitter and this announcement HAS NOT been made through official Ford channels as of now. I did say "AS OF NOW" in the post, understanding that it is subject to change.
Ahhh, so the misinformation you are spreading is not entirely your fault then. Comes from your superiors. Got it!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Ford_PR_AXD_Plan_Pricing_FAQ

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s false (again). Only X-Plan has been excluded. Call a dealer and they can give you the scoop. A/Z plan pricing is already posted:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-a-z-plan-pricing-per-trim.12033/
Can't tell where that is posted, doesn't appear to be an official Ford site. I did notice that D-plan is not listed (dealership employees are not eligible for A/Z plan). None of which changes the original point that IF I buy a 2021MY, I will pay MSRP and that is a fact!

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
News to me...as SMART vincent (the rebate program) is not available at this point, we shall see. That said, dealers may still opt to accept or not accept plan pricing on the model.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't recall the last time I asking a restaurant to show me their invoice for a steak and then tell them what I was willing to pay and what the labor of preparing it was worth (just for perspective). Cheers!
I lead a group that sells high end medical equipment...and like a car sale, it is nothing like buying a steak. Hospitals take bids..then send them to our competitors, and go back and forth and back and forth and try to drive out every little bit of profit that they can. We decide what our threshold is. Sometimes we sell at break even to make money down the road. I don’t have a problem with them doing it, it’s part of a competitive marketplace. Just like with 3,000 Ford dealers...people try to beat out every cent, and compare quotes, and share quotes with other dealers...and dealers decide whether they want the business or not. Another competitive marketplace. A steak is a low price item, so no need to ask for invoice or negotiate...you just don’t go back in that case of you don’t get a good deal.