Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't tell where that is posted, doesn't appear to be an official Ford site. I did notice that D-plan is not listed (dealership employees are not eligible for A/Z plan). None of which changes the original point that IF I buy a 2021MY, I will pay MSRP and that is a fact!
It is an official Ford site - fordpartner.com. Here is the doc.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please do not reply to allocation issues on this thread, there are dozens of threads better suited for it, such as this thread started by @DealerInsider

Official info: Here’s Your Chances of 2021 vs 2022 Bronco Based on Reservation Timestamp and Dealer Allocation
Allocation is certainly an issue for those of us with orders with Chapman. It's a rather unique situation where Chapman has increased their orders significantly over their initial reservations.
However,
I fail to see how you feel your personal attacks on forum members are appropriate here?
Take your own advise and post your crap somewhere 'better suited'. Oh wait, I forgot.... 'please'.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ahhh, so the misinformation you are spreading is not entirely your fault then. Comes from your superiors. Got it!
The information you have has not been officially communicated to Ford Dealerships at this time (at least not my dealership). It seems to be from Twitter or a PR release or both.

Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is an official Ford site - fordpartner.com. Here is the doc.
I stand corrected. I am looking at the actual D-Plan website as we speak. It does only list FE 2/4dr as ineligible. I certainly assumed (apparently incorrectly) that plan pricing would not be offered as they have officially announced that X-plan would not. There aren't many prior examples where only X-plan has not been offered (none that I can think of). I still suspect that some dealers will not accept/honor plan pricing on 2021MY Bronco.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What about MY22 you guys? Do you think xplan will be available?
If not MY22 then by MY23. The good thing is there have been dealerships popping up with good pricing lately. We've seen Leonardtown do it, Brewster, another one in NY I can't remember. And more recently Chapman. So slowly we are finding good deals.
Come MY22 some dealerships may actually listen to you haggling over price. And who knows, maybe some incentive from Ford (though I doubt that in the 2nd year)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF I buy a 2021MY, I will pay MSRP and that is a fact!
Ok. It’s just hard to understand. You can go to any one of at least 5 dealers within an easy drive and beat that deal...at least 3 by thousands...you’re employer is duping you. MSRP should be worst case for anyone...and you’re a long time dealer employee? I’d go elsewhere out of principle if my employer treated me like that. Maybe you just aren’t getting a 21 no matter what, and are just saying that in order to make people feel better about paying MSRP. You obviously have some jealousy of dealers offering great deals based on what you said early in the thread.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I fail to see how you feel your personal attacks on forum members are appropriate here?
Take your own advise and post your crap somewhere 'better suited'. Oh wait, I forgot.... 'please'.
Pointing out tricks and untruths some dealers want us to believe is not a personal attack. We have a number of credible dealers on the forum who don't peddle long known dealer tricks. For those members just buying their first car, many don't know better and fall for some of these dealer tricks.

Myself and many forum members will continue to point out dealers who try to join the forum to get business using tricks. We will also welcome those dealers who are here to help inform members with truth and good information.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I lead a group that sells high end medical equipment...and like a car sale, it is nothing like buying a steak. Hospitals take bids..then send them to our competitors, and go back and forth and back and forth and try to drive out every little bit of profit that they can. We decide what our threshold is. Sometimes we sell at break even to make money down the road. I don’t have a problem with them doing it, it’s part of a competitive marketplace. Just like with 3,000 Ford dealers...people try to beat out every cent, and compare quotes, and share quotes with other dealers...and dealers decide whether they want the business or not. Another competitive marketplace. A steak is a low price item, so no need to ask for invoice or negotiate...you just don’t go back in that case of you don’t get a good deal.
So you are a salesman...I hope medical wares don't suffer the reputation of automobile sales...."damn lying defibrillator salesman". I am totally a free market guy (as you would expect) and I have clearly stated that I don't have any issue with what another dealership chooses to do or how any consumer chooses to spend their hard earned money. I do think the steak analogy is humorous and I may well try it next time I am at Morton's. If you consider a steak a low priced item, you are definitely paying for lunch!

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stand corrected.
Better get used to saying that if you keep trying to "educate".

Ya know, all of this information is available to you. As you previously said, you're here (in this forum) to learn what the buyers are doing. Better to observe and learn, than continue to chime in and be corrected. It's a Lions den in here!

Edit: go to @Granger Ford 's profile. Read through his postings. Albert (the man, the myth, the legend) has been great about relaying info as it becomes available while crosschecking his sources. He's set the standard for how dealers should communicate with potential customers. Even if you don't personally agree with Granger's business model, surely you can't deny their transparency and commitment to open, honest communication!

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I actually meant me at 2nd to last place...u r right though...the top 2 are winners
I don’t know if you want to say that, I’ve always lived by 2nd place is just the first loser! Those from NC will understand my reference! :cool:

just to be clear! I wasn’t referencing the healthcare workers at the top of the list. Thinking more about those in Washington at the bottom!

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know if you want to say that, I’ve always lived by 2nd place is just the first loser! Those from NC will understand my reference! :cool:
This!

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok. It’s just hard to understand. You can go to any one of at least 5 dealers within an easy drive and beat that deal...at least 3 by thousands...you’re employer is duping you. MSRP should be worst case for anyone...and you’re a long time dealer employee? I’d go elsewhere out of principle if my employer treated me like that. Maybe you just aren’t getting a 21 no matter what, and are just saying that in order to make people feel better about paying MSRP. You obviously have some jealousy of dealers offering great deals based on what you said early in the thread.
I am not sure where you a getting that? Jealousy of dealers offering great deals? I am pretty sure I said that it is great and applauded Tom for what he has done. Maybe I just think differently than the pack. If I can afford a 60K luxury item and a depreciating asset then how does 57K make it that much better. Will I enjoy it more? If I want a deal, I will wait for a 2022. If I want to be the first kid on my block to have a new Bronco, I will pony up. It's really a silly discussion about what I am willing to pay for something anyway. The real point (yours and others) was that no dealer would pay MSRP and anyone that says so is lying. That is just not correct. I'll send you a copy of my Buyers Order if I follow through on my order....deal?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not sure where you a getting that? Jealousy of dealers offering great deals? I am pretty sure I said that it is great and applauded Tom for what he has done. Maybe I just think differently than the pack. If I can afford a 60K luxury item and a depreciating asset then how does 57K make it that much better. Will I enjoy it more? If I want a deal, I will wait for a 2022. If I want to be the first kid on my block to have a new Bronco, I will pony up. It's really a silly discussion about what I am willing to pay for something anyway. The real point (yours and others) was that no dealer would pay MSRP and anyone that says so is lying. That is just not correct. I'll send you a copy of my Buyers Order if I follow through on my order....deal?
Who wouldn't want to save $3k?!?! That's like me asking to give you $3k with no strings attached and you saying no.
Sponsored