Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay,
Who wouldn't want to save $3k?!?! That's like me asking to give you $3k with no strings attached and you saying no.
Someone buying a 2021 Bronco from me.
(That is meant to be humor, but please feel free to jump on the dealer bashing bandwagon...lol)
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If not MY22 then by MY23. The good thing is there have been dealerships popping up with good pricing lately. We've seen Leonardtown do it, Brewster, another one in NY I can't remember. And more recently Chapman. So slowly we are finding good deals.
Come MY22 some dealerships may actually listen to you haggling over price. And who knows, maybe some incentive from Ford (though I doubt that in the 2nd year)
It's hard because no one is going below msrp in my area. I have never bought a vehicle out of state before. I was hoping to stay closer, but I don't think that is going to happen unless I want to pay big bucks.

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not sure where you a getting that? Jealousy of dealers offering great deals? I am pretty sure I said that it is great and applauded Tom for what he has done. Maybe I just think differently than the pack. If I can afford a 60K luxury item and a depreciating asset then how does 57K make it that much better. Will I enjoy it more? If I want a deal, I will wait for a 2022. If I want to be the first kid on my block to have a new Bronco, I will pony up. It's really a silly discussion about what I am willing to pay for something anyway. The real point (yours and others) was that no dealer would pay MSRP and anyone that says so is lying. That is just not correct. I'll send you a copy of my Buyers Order if I follow through on my order....deal?
Good lawd, give it a rest already. Get back on topic of people getting a great deal from Tom and his team. If you want to wallow in narcissism take it to Facebook or Instagram.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's hard because no one is going below msrp in my area. I have never bought a vehicle out of state before. I was hoping to stay closer, but I don't think that is going to happen unless I want to pay big bucks.
Maybe now is a good time to test out Chapman with Invoice + delivery to your door ;)

I get trying to stay local, I can't tell you how many "local" dealerships pissed me off when I contacted for our group.. It took time before we found our first invoice deal (Brewster). Then Leonardtown bettered their deal. Then a few others like Chapman started to show up. It was work, but eventually we started to find them.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

“...D-Plan (dealer) pricing, when available, is generally right at our slightly above invoice...”

I’ve tried to keep it light, but how are you a general sales manager of a Ford store?...This is the stupidest non-factual thing u said

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can't tell where that is posted, doesn't appear to be an official Ford site. I did notice that D-plan is not listed (dealership employees are not eligible for A/Z plan). None of which changes the original point that IF I buy a 2021MY, I will pay MSRP and that is a fact!
transfer your reservation...I’ll sell to for 3% under invoice

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, took me me serious time to catch up.
IMO
Even if being polite, I think it's a dick move for a dealer/vendor to jump into another dealer's or vendor's thread.
I think the reactions in this thread, show that a lot of people share my opinion.

transfer your reservation...I’ll sell to for 3% under invoice
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1612721545847

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“...D-Plan (dealer) pricing, when available, is generally right at our slightly above invoice...”

I’ve tried to keep it light, but how are you a general sales manager of a Ford store?...This is the stupidest non-factual thing u said
I don’t know...it’s in the running as the stupidest and most non-factual statement, but it faces very stiff competition.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would just like to give a shout out to kfralin for keeping this thread on top...thank u sir!...after I deliver all the transfers from yesterday and today over the next 10-14 months, Cowles Ford deserves a Hawaiian pizza party on me!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider C7952E69-E858-4B43-ACCD-2395DB57077B

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe now is a good time to test out Chapman with Invoice + delivery to your door ;)

I get trying to stay local, I can't tell you how many "local" dealerships pissed me off when I contacted for our group.. It took time before we found our first invoice deal (Brewster). Then Leonardtown bettered their deal. Then a few others like Chapman started to show up. It was work, but eventually we started to find them.
I actually have been chatting with him already. Delivery is a big deal since I have no clue when my Bronco would ever be built, and I might not be able to travel at that time.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good lawd, give it a rest already. Get back on topic of people getting a great deal from Tom and his team. If you want to wallow in narcissism take it to Facebook or Instagram.
Seriously can everyone just stop responding to him??

He's posted bad information and can't seem to take a hint to start his own thread instead of riding Tom's coat tails. I'm not even a Chapman customer and this shit is annoying.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I actually have been chatting with him already. Delivery is a big deal since I have no clue when my Bronco would ever be built, and I might not be able to travel at that time.
lock in at the 3% under and we will get a uship.com quote when it arrives...I just shipped last month from Alabama to me for $800, so Florida shouldn’t be that much more

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would just like to give a shout out to kfralin for keeping this thread on top...thank u sir!...after I deliver all the transfers from yesterday and today over the next 10-14 months, Cowleys Ford deserves a Hawaiian pizza party on me!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider C7952E69-E858-4B43-ACCD-2395DB57077B
Well, he’s probably driving enough business to you that I’m getting pushed back in the pecking order with you all...so I’m torn on him, but at least he’s buying me a nice brunch...so I got that going for me.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think as a community we’ve done enough to show @kfralin what we think...

I want to take a moment and focus this thread back on @DealerInsider , where the focus should be.

As my username probably tells you...I’m new to this car buying thing.

I’ve been dreading the whole experience. Trying to figure out pricing, what the difference between MSRP and invoice was, all these Ford alphabet soup abc/xyz plans (lol), etc.

Do I negotiate? What can I negotiate?
Do I need something in writing?
Am I going to get screwed down the line?

My local dealer did not leave me with a very good impression. I couldn’t help but feel like he was trying to get the most of the situation by keeping me in the dark, using scare tactics, etc.

Lucky for me B6G and all you awesome people were here. You guys kept me informed.

Then I found Tom at Chapman and he has been so damn helpful, responsive, and transparent.

At the same time - he is one of the most authentic dealers/people I’ve gotten to talk to. He got a bad rep upfront for the way he typed and talked...but I actually like the way he communicates. It’s authentic to who he is and he isn’t changing.

And he shouldn’t! He’s a professional at his work and that’s all that counts. (I feel the same way about my line of work)

My order is officially placed and I could not be more confident in my decision to go with him.

As someone who’s “new at this”...he’s fostered a sense of trust in me. Doesn’t matter if I get a MY21, MY22, or if something goes wrong down the line. I know he has my back and I’m here having his now.

Thanks for everything so far Tom! You’re a brother for sure!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good news is, plenty of us close to him that we can rough him up if ya need us to. ;)
Sponsored