Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ATTENTION RESERVATION HOLDERS:

I was able to secure six 2022 Broncos last night...i emailed all the reservation holders today & they got scooped up within 15 minutes...

I also have our 2021 Mannequin 2.0 unit (just got here & never rented) we can sell to a reservation holder....I also have 2 consignment pieces available...these are only available to my reservation holders & will replace your current order...1st come basis...TEXT me (215-410-2210) your email address, reservation #, & which one you want so I have a timestamp record...

this unit is on ground...

Mannequin 2.0: 2021 Big Bend 4 Door, E5B, 221A, 2.3, Auto, Antimatter Blue, Soft top - $38970 + tax/tags & $394 Pa doc
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to secure six 2022 Broncos last night...i emailed all the reservation holders today & they got scooped up within 15 minutes...

I also have our 2021 Mannequin 2.0 unit (just got here & never rented) we can sell to a reservation holder....I also have 2 consignment pieces available...these are only available to my reservation holders & will replace your current order...1st come basis...TEXT me (215-410-2210) your email address, reservation #, & which one you want so I have a timestamp record...

Mannequin 2.0: 2021 Big Bend 4 Door, E5B, 221A, 2.3, Auto, Antimatter Blue, Soft top - $38970 + tax/tags & $394 Pa doc
You’re killing it! Too bad none of them trims match.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish. I'm trying to get an order in but Ashlie says you guys are swamped! Hopefully I hear back sometime today. :)

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish. I'm trying to get an order in but Ashlie says you guys are swamped! Hopefully I hear back sometime today. :)
They have to enter everyone’s 2022 orders, so I’d imagine they’re pretty backed up. They’ll definitely take care of you as soon as they can.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2 Consignment pieces ON GROUND...2021s...again, only available to my reservation holders...this will cancel your current res...don't kill the messenger...text me if you want one...215-410-2210

2021 4 door OBX, Cactus, Cloth Roast, 2.3, Auto, 313A (High Pack), 4.27 axle, Aux switches, Soft Top - $50230, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

2021 4 door Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, 2.3, Auto, 322A (Mid Pack), 17" Black Gloss Wheels, Soft Top - $49215, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

she was at F150 lighting training ride & drive today...we are working thru them...appreciate the patience!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Player number 316 here. Plot seems familiar.

The third clause states that if the majority of the players decide to stop the game, they can all return home, albeit empty-handed.
Ford seems to be player 001

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can only imagine how your phone is blowing up!!! Woohoo! That's six more people out of line in front of me!
I don't think their orders go away, I think they are just giving them up by taking a consignment... creating more consignments? Confused myself here.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think their orders go away, I think they are just giving them up by taking a consignment... creating more consignments? Confused myself here.
Possibly he 99's them so they are taken out of the line and then when he gets through the rest of the orders he builds as he sees fit for his dealership. I wouldn't be upset at that with all the shit Ford had put him and his team through. Another option would to offer those reservation units to people later in the line basically pulling reservation holders up the line and filling in the back. I think the first option would be better as it is less likely to run afoul of the name match policy even if it has dropped to 60%.

Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Feel bad for the hell Ford has put Chapman though what ive read especially with the allocations. I had no issues with allocations when I ordered a Jeep from them. Not sure why Ford cant do it either...Chapman is the best dealer experience for me...Picking up my brand new Jeep 392 from them..

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I did some research today with my local dealer since I may be outside of allocations for MY22 at Chapman (late July 2020 reservation). They are doing MSRP plus $1500 in "add-ons." I told him that I needed to know exactly what the price would be, where I would be in line, and how many allocations they were getting.

The salesman just texted me saying his general manager said that they would not be able to take my order because all of their allocations for 22 are filled up. My response was "that tells me all I need to know."

I really hope I will be able to get my Bronco from Chapman. Otherwise I will probably be getting a Jeep from Chapman.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

mannequin 2.0 is sold to a southern res holder…he was an early res…everyone moved up a spot…so 7 spots today were filled

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mannequin 2.0 is sold to a southern res holder…he was an early res…everyone moved up a spot…so 7 spots today were filled
Badass!
Sponsored