Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2 Consignment pieces ON GROUND...2021s...again, only available to my reservation holders...this will cancel your current res...don't kill the messenger...text me if you want one...215-410-2210

2021 4 door OBX, Cactus, Cloth Roast, 2.3, Auto, 313A (High Pack), 4.27 axle, Aux switches, Soft Top - $50230, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

2021 4 door Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, 2.3, Auto, 322A (Mid Pack), 17" Black Gloss Wheels, Soft Top - $49215, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc
This is the way!!!!!!
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Possibly he 99's them so they are taken out of the line and then when he gets through the rest of the orders he builds as he sees fit for his dealership. I wouldn't be upset at that with all the shit Ford had put him and his team through. Another option would to offer those reservation units to people later in the line basically pulling reservation holders up the line and filling in the back. I think the first option would be better as it is less likely to run afoul of the name match policy even if it has dropped to 60%.
Im not feeling that option. Just take‘em out the line and move everyone behind them up. Plus, the whole name on the reservation matching the buyer.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider Take the above advice. Delete the thread. Create a username that doesn't sound suspect. And lay it all out as to who you are and what the deal is. A link to your dealership where people can verify. You are self-admittedly late to the game to capture more converted reservations to boost your allocations. Don't set yourself further back by having to constantly explain who you are what you are offering. Good luck.
This is the correct answer

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep reading. A lot has happened since January, and you still have 148 pages to go.
Yep, nothing like dredging up a 9 month old post of mine above. The advice at the time was prudent as no one knew who Tom was. Since then, he can call himself and post whatever he pleases. He's proven himself. He's one of the good guys. Personally, I probably would have went about it in a different manor, but Tom walks his own path.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, nothing like dredging up a 9 month old post of mine above. The advice at the time was prudent as no one knew who Tom was. Since then, he can call himself and post whatever he pleases. He's proven himself. He's one of the good guys. Personally, I probably would have went about it in a different manor, but Tom walks his own path.
thank u! appreciate u!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly he 99's them so they are taken out of the line and then when he gets through the rest of the orders he builds as he sees fit for his dealership. I wouldn't be upset at that with all the shit Ford had put him and his team through. Another option would to offer those reservation units to people later in the line basically pulling reservation holders up the line and filling in the back. I think the first option would be better as it is less likely to run afoul of the name match policy even if it has dropped to 60%.
When this all started Ford said if you ordered a Bronco and it was delivered but never claimed it then became the dealers to sell

Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I did some research today with my local dealer since I may be outside of allocations for MY22 at Chapman (late July 2020 reservation). They are doing MSRP plus $1500 in "add-ons." I told him that I needed to know exactly what the price would be, where I would be in line, and how many allocations they were getting.

The salesman just texted me saying his general manager said that they would not be able to take my order because all of their allocations for 22 are filled up. My response was "that tells me all I to know."

I really hope I will be able to get my Bronco from Chapman. Otherwise I will probably be getting a Jeep from Chapman.
Got me a Jeep from them above their allocations and it went though. Picking up this week.

NYCBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@DealerInsider Tom, Any way to provide a list similar to what SAC is doing to see where you are on the listed pecking order?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)