First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks Tom. I appreciate how you are keeping us informed even though you may lose bronco orders as a result. I think you will benefit anyway as a result of customer retention. Since the timing as been expanded a bit. Any thoughts as to revising the Jeep buy back program or offering different specs? I am seriously considering going that route.
i am interested in this as well, with a grand cherokee trail hawk
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone...just to give you an update about allocations...I had a meeting with my Ford regional team yesterday...their best guess is we will be getting around 100 MY22 allocations...that is not a solid #...keep in mind, this is the same team that did not cut our MY21 allocation...they are on our side the best they can be...unlike MY21, the entire years allocation will not be given to us...it will be calculated month to month like normal wholesale...hopefully this changes so everyone can know where they are at...we have the most Bronco reservations in our region & our regional team will continue to help us...Ford has no plan in changing their MY22 allocation formula...large volume dealers will be getting MY22 stock/allocation for retail orders...going forward, Ford has no plans of changing it back to the MY21 formula were reservations/converted orders weighed heavy & were considered in the formula...

Ford has every intention of building your Bronco reservation...they stated they will build all the reservations...however, there is no time frame on that...if the MY22 allocation formula continues for us, we are looking at all the reservation built by MY25...

We know most don't want to wait until MY25...the sad reality is, you may have a better opportunity receiving the vehicle faster at another Ford dealer...Ford has no ETA on the process of transferring out a converted order to another dealer...once the process is available, we have no problem helping with this, should they choose not to wait...we understand completely...

As of yesterdays news, we have stopped taking new Bronco orders...this will eliminate new timestamp jumpers with buildable units...

We will continue to honor our deal @ x% under invoice for your reservation...we are prepared to do this as long as it takes to get your Bronco...

We will continue to try and source Broncos for reservation holders...

We will continue to offer the Jeep buyback program as a gap vehicle...

We will continue to be there for you! #reservationsoverallocations
Tom,
Thank you for being honest and transparent about when we can expect to receive a Bronco.
Due to the new Ford allocation formula.

I have the utmost respect for you and your team, when you promise to honor the 2021 advertised discounts for the next few years.
That type of customer care, creates raving fans.

I'll be driving five hours to take delivery of my Bronco from you folks next week, and am excited to meet your team.

I will certainly be contacting you about our future vehicle purchases.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Tom. I appreciate how you are keeping us informed even though you may lose bronco orders as a result. I think you will benefit anyway as a result of customer retention. Since the timing has been expanded a bit. Any thoughts as to revising the Jeep buy back program or offering different specs? I am seriously considering going that route.
We at Chapman have greatly benefited from this community & will always be grateful for that...its just not Broncos...a lot of customers have either referred friends/family or purchased other vehicles...the specs need to be as base as possible for a buyback...we also extended to 18 months...we added the electric top for the 4xe sahara as an option too...

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We at Chapman have greatly benefited from this community & will always be grateful for that...its just not Broncos...a lot of customers have either referred friends/family or purchased other vehicles...the specs need to be as base as possible for a buyback...we also extended to 18 months...we added the electric top for the 4xe sahara as an option too...
Yeah that makes sense. At this rate though, may not even need a buy back if I'm not getting a Bronco till 2025. :)

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have they hinted at all what the expected production number may be for MY22? I thought I had read somewhere a while back they expected it to be "limited". I know it also has to do with chip shortages and other commodity restraints but was curious if they had a number they hoped to produce for 2022?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have come to love my lightly optioned buyback Gladiator Willys. Coming from a string of highly optioned cars and trucks, it was a nice change and tbh Jeeps don't need to be optioned out to be fun and functional. That Sahara 4xe with the sky top is an awesome commuter though and the 4xe vehicles are very premium to start out with (LEDs, premium sound, biggest screen radio) so can't go wrong there.

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have come to love my lightly optioned buyback Gladiator Willys. Coming from a string of highly optioned cars and trucks, it was a nice change and tbh Jeeps don't need to be optioned out to be fun and functional. That Sahara 4xe with the sky top is an awesome commuter though and the 4xe vehicles are very premium to start out with (LEDs, premium sound, biggest screen radio) so can't go wrong there.

I have the 4xe from Tom and to be honest like it so much probably going to buy out the lease.

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the 4xe from Tom and to be honest like it so much probably going to buy out the lease.
Ha I just sent Tom that exact email since I am a June 21 reservation holder.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice

With the tax credit, do you think it would be cheaper to trade this one in and buy a new 2022? I know the dudes on leasehackr are making money selling 4xe leases

Sponsored

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice

With the tax credit, do you think it would be cheaper to trade this one in and buy a new 2022? I know the dudes on leasehackr are making money selling 4xe leases
I think it’s worth looking into for sure.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice

Yeah, I'm thinking of going that route and ordering a custom 4XE Rubicon and selling the lease when the Bronco comes in. Thoughts?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I'm thinking of going that route and ordering a custom 4XE Rubicon and selling the lease when the Bronco comes in. Thoughts?
Probably a solid plan as long as you lease through CCAP and not Ally and CCAP continues to allow third party buyouts. Tom is leasing them out under invoice and you get $7500 in government monies so it's hard to be upside down on the loan. If you're in a hurry, avoid MOPAR accessories (hinge gate reinforcement, hardtop headliner etc) because they're installed at a different facility from the main factory and can delay deliver by a week or two or maybe more.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1634780905410.gif

Good businesses deserve to be rewarded. With the transparency, communication, and price I don’t care how long it takes Im sticking with Chapman even though I live five hours away in Rhode Island and am an 8/21 res meaning I could very well be in the MY25 category. In the meantime I’ve just ordered a 4xe to purchase from Chapman, saw my exact same hydro blue Sahara with skytouch roof build today and I’m fired up for that (getting it under invoice and $7500 from the feds helps too). Worst case scenario I cruise around in a sweet wrangler for a few years then get a mid cycle refresh Bronco, not bad if you ask me
Did you get the Sahara or the Rubicon?

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice

I got mine before the price increase so either going to keep it or sell off. with the $7500 Tax credit up front if i sold now i would clear close to $10k so hard to not to an dwalk away from that money.
Sponsored