Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Tom @DealerInsider , Steve, Alex and James! I flew down to Philly yesterday, got a ride to Chapman and found my Bronco ready to go!

As never purchasing a vehicle out of state, I had some apprehension, but they had everything ready to go and new what had to be done to get my Bronco registered in Mass.

There were two other guys there who were picking up a new F350 Tremor, and they were just as excited! Great communications while at the dealership and smooth handoff from sales to finance and back to sales. The team knows who the customer is and they work well together.

I have been at dealerships where I have had appointments and sat around waiting for the sales person and then the finance person. Everyone knew I was coming in and was prepared!

OH, and I took possession of my new Bronco and put 332 miles on it on my ride home. Great ride through PA and Southern NJ.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Bronco at farm
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Bronco abd flag2
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Tom @DealerInsider , Steve, Alex and Jason! I flew down to Philly yesterday, got a ride to Chapman and found my Bronco ready to go!

As never purchasing a vehicle out of state, I had some apprehension, but they had everything ready to go and new what had to be done to get my Bronco registered in Mass.

There were two other guys there who were picking up a new F350 Tremor, and they were just as excited! Great communications while at the dealership and smooth handoff from sales to finance and back to sales. The team knows who the customer is and they work well together.

I have been at dealerships where I have had appointments and sat around waiting for the sales person and then the finance person. Everyone knew I was coming in and was prepared!

OH, and I took possession of my new Bronco and put 332 miles on it on my ride home. Great ride through PA and Southern NJ.

Nice ride I'll be looking for you when I'm in Mass. Waiting to get my vin for my 2 door Badlands. I can't wait for the day I pick mine up from Chapman. Anyway congrats on you new ride she's a beauty :love:

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ride I'll be looking for you when I'm in Mass. Waiting to get my vin for my 2 door Badlands. I can't wait for the day I pick mine up from Chapman. Anyway congrats on you new ride she's a beauty :love:

Thank you. I am on the northshore. We should set up a Massachusetts meet up when you get yours.

If you have the time, take Rte 202 back through PA and NJ. It was a great ride.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I am on the northshore. We should set up a Massachusetts meet up when you get yours.

If you have the time, take Rte 202 back through PA and NJ. It was a great ride.
Nice, thanks for the tip. And hell yes we need a NE Bronco club 😜 Enjoy your Bronco!!!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@swanjonson and @BigSteveO, I agree on the NE club! I got my VIN from my order at Chapman and am waiting for the next steps! I plan on flying down to PA, grab the Bronco and then make it up to Warren County in NJ to visit the 'rents before driving up on back roads.

I suggest going through Warren and Sussex counties (in NJ), or hug the Delaware River on the PA side, on back roads, past High Point, up to Port Jervis and from there, more back roads through NY, maybe CT and then MA. Figuring about 7-8 hour drive through some nice countryside.

Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@swanjonson and @BigSteveO, I agree on the NE club! I got my VIN from my order at Chapman and am waiting for the next steps! I plan on flying down to PA, grab the Bronco and then make it up to Warren County in NJ to visit the 'rents before driving up on back roads.

I suggest going through Warren and Sussex counties (in NJ), or hug the Delaware River on the PA side, on back roads, past High Point, up to Port Jervis and from there, more back roads through NY, maybe CT and then MA. Figuring about 7-8 hour drive through some nice countryside.
I knew I should have posted some requested routes!!

Did you guys find this group:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/new-england-broncos.21/

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, I did not have that Forum. Got it saved now thank you and you can always drive back to PA for a nice day trip on the back roads or just explore Maine & NH ;)
We regular go to NH and we have twins as freshman at UMaine so we will be up there a ton as well

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunate. South shore’s where it’s at. ;)

How did you handle Mass registration/plates?
Where about on the Southshore, I am a transplant by marriage 🤣

Chapman works with a title clerk in Mass to get everything through the RMV.

Sponsored

Deleted member 19285

Where about on the Southshore, I am a transplant by marriage 🤣

Chapman works with a title clerk in Mass to get everything through the RMV.
Duxbury...half way between Boston and the cape. I grew up in Andover though.

Good news on the title clerk -- perfect. Now I just have to wait until 2023 or so!!!

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If interested, text me what spec you want...these are on ground...purchasing one will forfeit your reservation (order deleted from wbdo)...1st come basis...215-410-2210

Available units @ MSRP:

Spec 1: 2021, Oxford White, Roast Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, OBX 312A, 2.3 Auto, 4.27 axle - $43740 MSRP

Spec 2: 2021, Area 51, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Black Diamond 321A, 2.3 Auto, Black Gloss Wheels - $42630 MSRP

Spec 3: 2021, Oxford White, Roast Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, OBX 313A High, 2.3 Auto, 4.27 axle, Aux Switches - $45230 MSRP

Spec 4: 2021, Carbonized Gray, Gray Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Big Bend 221A, 2.3 Manual - $37375 MSRP

Spec 5: 2021, Cactus Gray, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Black Diamond 321A, 2.3 Auto - $41635 MSRP

Available @ MSRP + 5k

Spec 6: 2021, Cactus Gray, 4 door, Soft Top with Prep, Badlands 334A Lux, 2.3 Auto, SAS Pack - $55350 MSRP + 5k = $60350
6 less people i have to wait in line behind 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ if that 7 speed was a badlands id be running to your dealership

Last edited:

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

6 less people i have to wait in line behind 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ if that 7 speed was a badlands id be running to your dealership
Yeah but it would be better if these people had canceled their orders before these getting built. Chapman is only going to get so many allocations.
Sponsored