Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any deformation of the tail gate? The spare tire still looks good.
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove by that yesterday after it happened. I was sad to see that great bronco in the middle of the pile. Hope it gets fixed soon! Love the color of the bronco!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A15DA051-DC07-4497-8F11-D6760B36D4B4.jpeg
128A082B-407B-4BDA-A03F-E2FAE3A40306.jpeg
I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who know what lies underneath.
That sux! We were rear ended back in February. Repairs were completed May 6th. If you drive your Bronco while the parts are coming in, remind the body shop to VERIFY ALL PARTS as they come in. After waiting for a month and a half all our parts came in. Took it to the shop, they start the repairs only to find out they have the wrong bracket for the bumper. Waited another month for the correct bracket! Edit:. The reason it really sucked, all the brackets the new tailgate etc came in within two weeks. The hold up was the bumper itself. So the shop sat on the wrong bracket for a month!

Last edited:

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Obligatory "please get the frame checked" comment (from experience, unfortunately).

But I'm glad you're all ok, and good luck!

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any deformation of the tail gate? The spare tire still looks good.
Yeah the entire tailgate is crumpled in, with some deformation on the interior wall of it too. Will need a whole new tailgate and mount most likely.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sux! We were rear ended back in February. Repairs were completed May 6th. If you drive your Bronco while the parts are coming in, remind the body shop to VERIFY ALL PARTS as they come in. After waiting for a month and a half all our parts came in. Took it to the shop, they start the repairs only to find out they have the wrong bracket for the bumper. Waited another month for the correct bracket! Edit:. The reason it really sucked, all the brackets the new tailgate etc came in within two weeks. The hold up was the bumper itself. So the shop sat on the wrong bracket for a month!
Solid advice, thanks! I’m hoping it’s only a handful full of parts needed…..

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who know what lies underneath.
Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen to mine and it sat for 2 months at the body shop waiting for a radiator core support.

Make sure the body shop has all the parts before they tear it apart.

Last edited:

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, we live near you and the lady the other day was like "I saw a baby Blue Bronco" and I kept telling her she was seeing Area 51. I showed her this post and she is sad to see your truck damaged.

Hope your baby turns out ok!

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Make sure you use their personal injury policy. Anybody who causes any injury to my children will pay (or their insurance)

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the feeling. I got t boned by somebody last month. Won’t be able to go to the shop until September for repairs.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who knows what lies underneath.
Does that say it’s Oxford White??? Looks SICK in the lighting! Sorry for the loss tho man - sucks

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does that say it’s Oxford White??? Looks SICK in the lighting! Sorry for the loss tho man - sucks
I ordered an Oxford white but when I got the new fenders and had to get them painted, they’re like 50% of the surface area of the vehicle so I just decided to get the whole thing done. The new color is Ford’s Brittany Blue from 1969, though I left the roll cage white.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered an Oxford white but when I got the new fenders and had to get them painted, they’re like 50% of the surface area of the vehicle so I just decided to get the whole thing done. The new color is Ford’s Brittany Blue from 1969, though I left the roll cage white.
Ahh that makes sense - love the color - best I’ve seen

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh that makes sense - love the color - best I’ve seen
Thanks! I spent a couple years dreaming of it, and I think it turned out allright!
Sponsored