DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the same happen to me back right before Christmas. Finally got the correct rear bumper in April. Luckily the car went under my tire and missed my tailgate. Also, my mod front bumper was undamaged even though it pushed me into a vehicle in front of me.

To repeat. Make sure they body shop verifies they have ALL the right parts before taking yours apart if you will be driving it while waiting on parts. They didn't with mine and I had to complain and make them put the busted up rear bumper back on so I could drive it while waiting.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who knows what lies underneath.

A15DA051-DC07-4497-8F11-D6760B36D4B4.jpeg
128A082B-407B-4BDA-A03F-E2FAE3A40306.jpeg
That sucks! As long as everyone is okay ...

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have someone double check that cross box beam behind the bumper for any deforming. If it deforms it pulls the two frame members in... I was rear ended (by someone going a LOT faster) and my truck with the tow hitch pkg had that piece bent in which pulled both frame rails (L & R) inwards.

Just a word of caution for what its worth.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I swear I've had plenty of new rigs before this one kinda gives me the the Willie's, everybody pulling out in front of me ,running lights ,stopsigns, swerving too close ,coming up too fast behind ,I would normally just say if something happens insurance will cover it but thats out the door now. It would take years to get a full replacement.
Sorry that happened to you op but at least you were out enjoying it.

Sponsored

KaiGilbert

Outer Banks
First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, it's been a while since that accident happened. I hope everything got sorted out smoothly for you back then. Car accidents can be such a hassle, especially dealing with repairs and insurance.
If you ever faced any legal challenges or insurance issues as a result of the accident, consulting with a Phoenix car accident lawyer could have been beneficial. They're experts in navigating these situations and ensuring you get the support and compensation you deserve.
Anyway, I hope you've been able to put that ordeal behind you and enjoy smoother rides since then!
Sponsored

Last edited: