Sponsored

Well folks, I'm out, but I hope y'all love your new broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
if ford is ass backwards then how would you describe Toyota only offering rear drum brakes On the taco?

if you don’t like ford then don’t buy one.
I didn't say I didn't like Ford. Im talking about the time length to actually get the Bronco. Not a lot of people can wait that long.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In today’s world everyone wants what they want and they want it now.

and thus many will suffer on this forum as we are still 8-10 months before delivery.

everyone please cancel your reservations so I can move up. I have no issues with waiting. Good things comes to those who wait.

?

I didn't say I didn't like Ford. Im talking about the time length to actually get the Bronco. Not a lot of people can wait that long.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
In today’s world everyone wants what they want and they want it now.

and thus many will suffer on this forum as we are still 8-10 months before delivery.

everyone please cancel your reservations so I can move up. I have no issues with waiting. Good things comes to those who wait.

?
Don't lump me in that category. Im waiting. I was only making a observation of what many people are doing and not being able to wait. Not a lot of people can wait that long not just because they don't have patience but because they need a vehicle.

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

Enjoy your new rides, and I'll see you down the road!

TanTaco.jpg
What model did u reserve/ your 1st 3 digits in on your reservation number

OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What model did u reserve/ your 1st 3 digits in on your reservation number
Badlands and the reg number is on page 2 or 3

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

TanTaco.jpg
I just gained a spot!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on the new ride, it's a keeper! That said, if you had opted for a new blazer, we would have to get you committed, subjected to electro-shock therapy, given liberal doses of powerful meds and put away for a long time> :)

OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on the new ride, it's a keeper! That said, if you had opted for a new blazer, we would have to get you committed, subjected to electro-shock therapy, given liberal doses of powerful meds and put away for a long time> :)
Haha. I honestly didn't even know there was a new blazer until I saw it mentioned here a couple months ago!

Never been a GM or Chevy guy. Was always Ford or (old) Jeep. The new Jeeps have all been cross-eyed since Fiat, and I started buying Toyotas. It's really, really hard to beat the Tacoma or 4runner in terms of bang for the buck and resale value.

Ford or Toyota for me now (but not any of the Ford crossovers or cars, they're all as bad as the jeep compass from what I've seen lol). F-series, hopefully bronco, and any of the Toyota product line is where my money has gone as of late.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TanTaco.jpg
if you don't mind, what is the pricing compared tot he bronco you wanted!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love those trucks. Quicksand is such a nice colour. Certainly is a unicorn! Even just the long box is rare in my area.

My wife has been jealous of a Bronco... So we're going to look at an Army Green TRD Pro 4Runner tomorrow.

Now I'll be the jealous one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you don't mind, what is the pricing compared tot he bronco you wanted!
I got 30k trade-in on my 2016 TRD sport, and this new truck (fully optioned mind you) was $47k out the door.

For my money, here's what I got (just for comparison perspective).
Bilstein shocks, leather interior, rear locker, sun roof, electric sliding rear window, Toyota's version of crawl control and terrain management nonsense, heated seats, HiFi sound with a subwoofer, and a couple factory skid plates.

You could honestly buy any of the half ton v8 "I'll tow a mountain" trucks with more features than I got, and arguably pay close to the same price. I just tend to keep buying Toyotas cause I beat the piss out of them offroad, and they trade-in for about 8k less than I paid for it 5 years later. Good trucks and SUVs

Last edited:
OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love those trucks. Quicksand is such a nice colour. Certainly is a unicorn! Even just the long box is rare in my area.

My wife has been jealous of a Bronco... So we're going to look at an Army Green TRD Pro 4Runner tomorrow.

Now I'll be the jealous one.
Those Army green TRD Pros are even more of a unicorn than the truck I just bought.

The 4runner is going to get an update soon, probably within 2 years. If you guys love the truck, buy it, but there's going to be some cool new stuff showing up if you want to wait a bit.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a lot of new cool vehicles coming out in the next year. I hope Ford starts building these things and soon!!! We will start to lose more people as time goes on.

Thats a great looking Tacoma!!!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

TanTaco.jpg
I'm hoping thousands of others like you with reservations decide to tap out for one reason or another so my reservation moves up the list :ROFLMAO:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha. I honestly didn't even know there was a new blazer until I saw it mentioned here a couple months ago!

Never been a GM or Chevy guy. Was always Ford or (old) Jeep. The new Jeeps have all been cross-eyed since Fiat, and I started buying Toyotas. It's really, really hard to beat the Tacoma or 4runner in terms of bang for the buck and resale value.

Ford or Toyota for me now (but not any of the Ford crossovers or cars, they're all as bad as the jeep compass from what I've seen lol). F-series, hopefully bronco, and any of the Toyota product line is where my money has gone as of late.
Seriously though, you have a great truck there and a really cool color. Dollar for dollar, I believe Toyota is the best investment. Congratulations, now go out and put it through its paces!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.