Sponsored

Well folks, I'm out, but I hope y'all love your new broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tvcraig75

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love those trucks. Quicksand is such a nice colour. Certainly is a unicorn! Even just the long box is rare in my area.

My wife has been jealous of a Bronco... So we're going to look at an Army Green TRD Pro 4Runner tomorrow.

Now I'll be the jealous one.
Don’t do it, slow outdated 5 speed transmission. If you plan on going up hills at elevation you will regret it. Trust me, can’t wait to get out of ‘13 for something that can accelerate at a decent speed. Hoping the twin turbo 2.7L is the answer.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t do it, slow outdated 5 speed transmission. If you plan on going up hills at elevation you will regret it. Trust me, can’t wait to get out of ‘13 for something that can accelerate at a decent speed. Hoping the twin turbo 2.7L is the answer.
Outdated sure. But it's still faster than anything we own now. Not too concerned about it. We are in the mountains right now and getting passed by everything. Including Toyotas.

We know we're not buying a race car. Ha. People make it seem like the Toyotas are covered wagons. We'll be fine.

biggygreg

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 1985 CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

Enjoy your new rides, and I'll see you down the road!

TanTaco.jpg
Probably the right choice in regards to reliability, if not looks. My 2007 FJ Cruiser has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. 285K miles and still drives like new. Remarkable.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably the right choice in regards to reliability, if not looks. My 2007 FJ Cruiser has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. 285K miles and still drives like new. Remarkable.
And on the plus side you can probably sell it for $30k still? haha I wanted a FJ until I saw how expensive they were used. Heard nothing but great things from owners of them.

Sponsored
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

Enjoy your new rides, and I'll see you down the road!

TanTaco.jpg
Love that color!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing wrong with that. Nice truck. You have to do what's best for you.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't say I didn't like Ford. Im talking about the time length to actually get the Bronco. Not a lot of people can wait that long.
Don’t worry this is what he says to everyone- it’s his normal response to people. “ if you don’t like it don’t order it”
He is full of useless stupid information or advice.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one less person in line.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup.
I was going to call you out for quitting even before B&P, but it makes sense. If this was your ideal configuration, it's hard to pass up for the unknown.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another great Toyota color and another sale lost by Ford because it's taking so long.
It's not like we were expecting these next week. But lacking B&P by an expected date doesn't help their case.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a nice truck bucko

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really, he said he’s going to pickup a Bronco later down the line lol
But he'd have one in his garage right now if they were available. Would you rather have a sale or a potential future sale?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.