Sponsored

Well folks, I'm out, but I hope y'all love your new broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enjoy the Tocama, you have a great color, wish Ford would offer a similar color. Give us a Bronco wave (whatever that may be) when you drive by.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was in the market for a new car I had a specific Mustang in mind that I wanted. That was a 6spd GT with no options other than the GT performance Pack. In Oxford White. Well I talked myself into a fun commuter car and bought an 18 Focus ST. Great car that Focus. 8-9 months later I'm looking at trucks on my local dealers website and a white 2019 Mustang GT scrolls by with exactly what I was looking for. No frills 6spd with the performance pack. I traded my Focus and here we are!

Kind of a long winded way of saying I totally understand your move. Congratulations on your find! And yay for me moving up a spot!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

Enjoy your new rides, and I'll see you down the road!

Ford Bronco Well folks, I'm out, but I hope y'all love your new broncos! ByeFelicia_800x800_jpg_HqIYcTLT-500x500
I am pretty sure that in hawaii that is the most popular taco color. There is atleast 3 in my neighborhood. All the 4 runners are black.

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't blame you, at least you picked a great truck those will last forever.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'll have fun and it'll hold it's value well for when you trade it in for a bronco. So you may be the smart one in all this. ?

*Breaking news: B&P released, actual order numbers significantly lower, everyone gets their bronco in early 2021. Damn dude..

OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the taco still only offer rear drum brakes?
Good question, I didnt even think about that. Lemme go look.

Yep. Still stone age technology rear brakes lol. I will say that they're very pretty when they're brand new though!

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is what happens when Ford takes the long route to release a vehicle. You lose customers. I wonder how many more are going to drop their reservations and go the same route? I feel like Ford did everything ass backwards. They also gave enough time for competition to make upgrades and changes as well.

Sponsored

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had an alert setup for a 2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed in quicksand color. Basically a unicorn as far as Tacomas are concerned. Well guess what showed up at my local dealer. With the premium interior package. Yep. So I got me a new pickup. Service was closed today, but she'll go back in and have my tires swapped on from my other pickup.

I still want a bronco, but for me now it's looking like I'll have to get my chance after they've been out a couple years and drop in price.

Enjoy your new rides, and I'll see you down the road!

Ford Bronco Well folks, I'm out, but I hope y'all love your new broncos! ByeFelicia_800x800_jpg_HqIYcTLT-500x500
Beautiful truck, congrats! If the Bronco falls through for whatever reason I will be highly considering a tacoma.

OP
OP
kairo

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what happens when Ford takes the long route to release a vehicle. You lose customers. I wonder how many more are going to drop their reservations and go the same route? I feel like Ford did everything ass backwards. They also gave enough time for competition to make upgrades and changes as well.
Had ford released pricing and ordering at time of reveal, I'd have a bronco and not a new tacoma. Seems like they may have lost a few orders because of it, i agree.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if ford is ass backwards then how would you describe Toyota only offering rear drum brakes On the taco?

if you donā€™t like ford then donā€™t buy one.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Post pics of your Tacoma as you customize it! Stay in touch out here, can still go off-roading when we're in NV!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.