Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I own a Jeep Rubicon and 4Runner TRD PRO. Plus ordered two Bronco First Editions last week. I'm getting a little confused on what's the correct forum I should be on. 😆
20200807_192330.jpg
Are you building a bigger stable? Or are your Broncos going to live in the wild?
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own a Jeep Rubicon and 4Runner TRD PRO. Plus ordered two Bronco First Editions last week. I'm getting a little confused on what's the correct forum I should be on. 😆
20200807_192330.jpg
NIce!
We aren't far apart. My profile says Uwharrie (because that's a place a lot would know of and I plan on being there a lot very soon) but I live in the country near Walnut Cove/Madison, so we aren't far apart!
We should totally get together and wheel sometime after we get our ordered rides...

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And by the way your garage is like an airplane carrier. Can prob squeeze a bronc in between there
Just need one of these:
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a Jeep😆 1613740169562

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I am operating under the assumption thatJune/July is pretty optimistic. She was in a Tesla that we’ve had for about 6 years and 116k miles and it was starting to have fairly expensive issues. I wanted to go ahead and get something. Was going to buy myself a Jeep while biding time for BMS and give her our other Tesla, but then the stop sale on manuals occurred. We test drove some Jeeps and she loved them. As for all of the flames, it’s all good. I am not sensitive. Currently have three Fords, two Jeeps (one is a ‘67), a Tesla, a VW, and a couple of Porsches. The Jeep has a warranty and she’ll want something else by the time it’s up anyway😆. If they hadn’t pushed ManSquatch back to 2022, I wouldn’t have bought the Jeep, but they did, so...

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a women's vehicle you saved money over the Bronco Sport . Now you own a fiat , my mechanic hates them because he says there are a ton of problems and he is a 5 Ace mechanic . Good luck with the Fiat jeep dude .
I own an actual Fiat and have no worries. It is mostly a Miata made in Japan. It is very difficult to make such sweeping statements about brands these days.

IMG-3295.jpg

Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats on the Jeep. I owned a JK before my current 4Runner. It never gave me a single problem. Like vintage, I am brand agnostic. I actually liked the Jeep more than I like the 4Runner, which is capable but boring. I also miss the manual.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you building a bigger stable? Or are your Broncos going to live in the wild?
With a three car garage, the Two Broncos will get first priority in the stable. The Trd Pro, Rubicon and Grand Cherokee depend on which one of my kids gets home first. LOL

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just inquired on a nacho islander.
They said 8-10 weeks from the factory.
And it’s more expensive than the bronco.
And was the turbo four.

but man it’s tempting to potentially get it three mo the earlier

I read a review that said the 2.0 power delivery actually suits the Wrangler better than the v6.
I wanted to order a nacho, but my wife didn’t like the color. I pointed out a Punk’n metallic one while we were out driving and she had to have that, so I searched for the lowest mile one I could find. Got a 2020 Willys with barely 4K miles on it. Saved a little money and she’s happy. The nacho Islander looks nice. I am really hoping there is still an orange option for the 2022 Broncos and I really hope they quit screwing over the base crowd with lousy color options.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now you can do that little wave

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford actually produced the first Jeep.
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a Jeep😆 tenor (7)
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a Jeep😆 1613746852945

Actually, American Bantam gets credit for that.

Wikipedia said:
American Bantam was the first to deliver a pilot vehicle to the Army on September 23, 1940. Willys-Overland followed with its Quad on November 13, 1940. On November 23, 1940, Ford delivered two pilot vehicles to Camp Holabird, Maryland for testing: the Pygmy and a second vehicle with a body built by the Budd Company. The Budd-bodied vehicle more closely resembled the Bantam pilot and was not tested by the Army. Both the Willys and Ford vehicles were heavily based on the Bantam Pilot design
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Pygmy
Sponsored