6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For a women's vehicle you saved money over the Bronco Sport . Now you own a fiat , my mechanic hates them because he says there are a ton of problems and he is a 5 Ace mechanic . Good luck with the Fiat jeep dude .
Never had any problems with my 2012 Rubicon. It was actually a fantastic vehicle. Had it for 6 years.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also to be fair... 4runner is the opposite spectrum of not being impressed. But at least safer to drive.
Agree 100%. The 4Runner is an appliance. Itā€™s a durable appliance with some half decent specs and absurd reliability but itā€™s not particularly fun or exciting.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never had any problems with my 2012 Rubicon. It was actually a fantastic vehicle. Had it for 6 years.
Same here. Iā€™ve driven my Jeep from 130k to 150k and all Iā€™ve done is brakes, a radiator (couldā€™ve just JB welded it honestly it was the smallest of pinhole leaks, but for $200 might as well just fix it right) and a $20 AC sensor. Runs like new except for an occasional stumble at idle, Iā€™m 99% sure it just needs the throttle body cleaned. (Iā€™ll get to it eventually...)

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For a women's vehicle you saved money over the Bronco Sport . Now you own a fiat , my mechanic hates them because he says there are a ton of problems and he is a 5 Ace mechanic . Good luck with the Fiat jeep dude .
Calling it a Fiat is exactly the negative comments you see all the time on Jeep sites. I owned a 2018 JKU and my son owns a 2019 JLU...both are great vehicles with no issues (unlike the 1977 CJ7 I owned in the '80s. That year, jeep added AMC Jeep, GM and Ford parts to complete the builds. Every time I needed brakes, distributor, U-joint, you name it...I had to take the old part in to match with the new part.)

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love how so many people still bash how the 4dr Bronco looks even though 95% of us have never even seen one in person :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love how so many people still bash how the 4dr Bronco looks even though 95% of us have never even seen one in person :ROFLMAO:
Those many people who do that are called "tools"....

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I am operating under the assumption thatJune/July is pretty optimistic. She was in a Tesla that weā€™ve had for about 6 years and 116k miles and it was starting to have fairly expensive issues. I wanted to go ahead and get something. Was going to buy myself a Jeep while biding time for BMS and give her our other Tesla, but then the stop sale on manuals occurred. We test drove some Jeeps and she loved them. As for all of the flames, itā€™s all good. I am not sensitive. Currently have three Fords, two Jeeps (one is a ā€˜67), a Tesla, a VW, and a couple of Porsches. The Jeep has a warranty and sheā€™ll want something else by the time itā€™s up anywayšŸ˜†. If they hadnā€™t pushed ManSquatch back to 2022, I wouldnā€™t have bought the Jeep, but they did, so...
What's the "stop sale on manuals" you mention?

Jeep no longer offers the 6sp?

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations, I know your wife will enjoy it. I bought a JLU Sahara in '19, and at 17K miles it's only been in for oil changes. I've found that many of the nay sayers haven't been in a Jeep for a long time, but seem to know everything about them. :)

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the link.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expect overall quality to be a bit better with the Bronco. Ford is still my favorite domestic brand, but Iā€™m not going to limit myself out of loyalty to a company that doesnā€™t know I exist. So far, the Jeep is awesome. I canā€™t wait to compare the two. I took it out on a local trail today. Nothing very difficult, but the only thing really close.
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† 740B1295-30A4-4C9B-BCFE-ECCEEE66EC62
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† 3EBEB471-0993-4B41-A4EC-851FDFE71C83

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who hurt you?
Sponsored