Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likewise going to change my order, hopefully to a ManSquatch.
Sponsored

Deleted member 19285

My guess is there aren't a lot of 7/13-7/14 res that pushed to '22. After that there may be quite a few. I'm also thinking by the time '22s are being built, most of the parts constraints like you say will be relatively gone and Ford may be able to build them more in order of time stamp like what originally planned. Guess we'll see...
Yeah, I'm curious about how that will end up working. I'm a day 3 reservation with some constrained items (tow, MIC, lux, Sas) and was about 20 reservations outside my dealer's allocation. So I'm 2021, but I'm sure I'll be 2022 by default.

So I guess even though you've 99'd your order to 2022, you may still end up in front of me (assuming constraints, etc. being equal). That doesn't seem fair!... like much with this process.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm curious about how that will end up working. I'm a day 3 reservation with some constrained items (tow, MIC, lux, Sas) and was about 20 reservations outside my dealer's allocation. So I'm 2021, but I'm sure I'll be 2022 by default.

So I guess even though you've 99'd your order to 2022, you may still end up in front of me (assuming constraints, etc. being equal). That doesn't seem fair!... like much with this process.
Well someone who would have been pushed to '22 just got bumped to '21 because of me (in theory). So me getting a '22 before you doesn't really impact your spot because the other Bronco would have been ahead of you anyway. So it seems totally fair.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On B6G, reservation slot should be king. Always.

Deleted member 19285

Well someone who would have been pushed to '22 just got bumped to '21 because of me (in theory). So me getting a '22 before you doesn't really impact your spot because the other Bronco would have been ahead of you anyway. So it seems totally fair.
Unless you push me to a late 2021. Blech. :) I should 99 my order to get back behind you.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should move. I remember that muck when I lived in Idaho. The “dead of winter” here in AZ is around 60 degrees. Totally worth the inferno of summers.
I would take zero degree days over high humidity 95 degree days like we're getting here in DC. My heat tolerance goes up in low humidity places like AZ, but over 100 is still hot as balls to me. I grew up in Michigan and as my mom said, you can always put more layers on, but you can only take so many off before someone calls the cops.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted my dealership to inquire if they have any production info. I was basically told your bronco will be built when it gets built and you will get it when you get it. Thaaaaannnnkkks

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what about the email from Ford that says they will honor the pricing stated in your build / order? if you drop, then isn't it likely they will tack on the additional costs if the starting prices go up (based on demand and how the market is going they probably will be even more expensive I would guess). That has to count for something I would think.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
y'all '22ers seem to be ignoring the likelihood of the coming alien invasion next year...you think its hard to source parts now?....wait till Musk is leading Earth's space war.

Laugh if you want....but the government report on UFOs goes public in June....Obama's already giving heads-up interviews.

If by chance they come in peace, I gotta believe Bronco tech will look Model T-ish PDQ

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm on the verge of doing the same...I really don't want to take delivery in the dead of winter.
Honestly I could care less if it's cold. Am taking everything off including the doors and tops 😏

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After all the delays and uncertainty, I figured I'd just wait until the '22s and be one of the first in line. The biggest concern is that by the end of May, Ford actually comes out with everyone's VIN and expected build date for '21. Then you are stuck with the timing and can't 99 it until next year. I originally was thinking I'd be driving mine this summer but as a 2dr Badlands manual Lux Tow, I probably won't see if for awhile. And if in a week I get a build date of say Nov 15th, I'd be pissed to be taking delivery in the winter with the '22's about to be built. Looking forward to not overthinking it in the short term and hopefully someone gets a '21 now that wouldn't have.
Sounds like a wise decision to me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

y'all '22ers seem to be ignoring the likelihood of the coming alien invasion next year...you think its hard to source parts now?....wait till Musk is leading Earth's space war.

Laugh if you want....but the government report on UFOs goes public in June....Obama's already giving heads-up interviews.

If by chance they come in peace, I gotta believe Bronco tech will look Model T-ish PDQ
Obama leaked the name of the alien group "demacraliens"

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a early Day 2 reservation I seen this coming in March. I thought, might as well wait for the body color modular top in 2022.
Same for me. I was an Early 2nd Day Reservation. And I 99'd awhile ago. It was hard, but with the Green body color and White Roof coming I decided to wait. Hope it works out for everyone. Cant wait to see all the Broncos.
Sponsored