Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why wouldn't Ford relinquish priority scheduling control back to dealerships in 2022? So it may be up to your dealer to honor timestamps or prioritize later orders. Timestamps would technically still be a "key" factor. Where "key" means the least important factor (same as 2021).
Which in case I'd feel even better with my relationship with the dealer.
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a silly question...
I’m seeing a lot of peeps not wanting a “winter delivery”, why is that?
I get you can’t have the “open air experience”, but you can still use it on trails? Also you’d have a very low mileage vehicle and a first release. I’m confused what the downside are?
Yes i get the possibility of added features and upgrades for future years, but not really into all that. I was never “iffy” on any of my build choice selection.
Driving it back from Granger and would prefer it not be on Wyoming roads in December. Can be done, but would rather not.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would hold off until you get your email with the estimate. You're locked in with a 2021 price. If you cancel, you're going to have to pay 2022 prices. At the rate the current vehicle market is going the 22's could cost thousands more. If you are buying a new car, now is the time to buy.
I won't be cancelling...code 99 only puts a hold on the build and does not effect the pricing I have locked-in whether a MY21 or MY22.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

woohoo I moved up or is back?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another thought in the back of my mind. Seems like these '21's are being cobbled together just to get them out the door. I'd rather let the problems be figured out.
There is some logic to that but also an assumption that when they flip the switch to MY22 in December that they will sprinkle yours with the new magic dust that MY21 models didn't have

It is going to take a long time for the supply chain things to get back to normal all over the world.

I was asking a Giant bicycle dealer about his inventory yesterday and he said they were told by corporate that it would be another 18 months before they got back to their typical bike and parts inventory levels

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already axed mine. I'll wait a couple years and buy one of these used from someone on these forums that thought they were actually going to drive it over their comfy and quiet sedan.

• Love
Reactions: LMB

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is some logic to that but also an assumption that when they flip the switch to MY22 in December that they will sprinkle yours with the new magic dust that MY21 models didn't have
It is not clear to me that the December rollover is still a valid assumption? Ford painted themselves into a corner with the "all FE's 2021" and MY21 allocations. On the other hand, they appear to be in danger of running out of buildable 2021 orders. I see this as another variable in the decision to 99.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is going to take a long time for the supply chain things to get back to normal
Yeah, so many people don't realize that modern supply chains are like rush hour freeways. Someone slams on their breaks and you can see the disruption in traffic an hour later still...

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your contribution to possibly getting mine earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: abe

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another thought in the back of my mind. Seems like these '21's are being cobbled together just to get them out the door. I'd rather let the problems be figured out.
By "cobbled together," do you mean Ford is building Broncos using the parts on hand...like they do with every vehicle they build?

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people live in places where winter means "stay inside and just stay warm", vs people like me, in arizona where winter just means it's super super nice out.
But you don't just "stay inside and stay warm," in those places. You actually do have to get out and do stuff. Also, at least here in New Hampshire, it's fun to get out on the snow-covered streets.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But you don't just "stay inside and stay warm," in those places. You actually do have to get out and do stuff. Also, at least here in New Hampshire, it's fun to get out on the snow-covered streets.
True, just saying that having lived in both climates, i understand the desire to get a new toy before the snow hits and makes life dreary till spring.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In NE PA its more like ice/sleet covered roads with mag chloride and cinders everywhere. We don't get the fun snow packed roads to play around on.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least I moved up one spot. 😀.

I changed mine to a soft-top yesterday in hopes of getting it sooner. Since I am saving money in the short-term and it loons like it is no longer a factor in delays added the Lux package. We will see if it works.

I will buy a white painted hardtop on the future. I know the connections aren’t there, but they’ll be aftermarket options and honestly I am very rarely use those on my current vehicles.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wont be surprised at this point to have Ford “99” my 7/14 reservation for me since I had the audacity to order a trailer hitch
Sponsored