Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or more post-13’s which is the way things are going…..
Either way, lots of us getting our 21's sooner xD
Sponsored

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its been official confirmed since the early days. Just a matter of when they are going to make it. If they can barely get MIC tops going by the end of this year I bet Black MODs and maybe White MODs will be the only ones availble early next year.
Wow. This is news to me. Thanks. So if I understand you correctly, I CAN get a body colored mod top, instead of the black painted top I have on order, but it could even further delay my build?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the body color mod top been officially confirmed?
From a January 15th email from Ford (for what it's worth)

YOUR ADVENTURE IS COMING
Gary, congratulations! Your Bronco™ SUV reservation means you’re one step closer to exploring the great outdoors like never before. And here’s more good news: it’s almost time to order your Bronco. That means your dealer will be reaching out to you soon. Until then, here are a few things to keep in mind while you await your future treks to the wilderness:
  • Build & Price – Make sure to check out our Build & Price tool to customize the Bronco of your dreams. Once you’re finished, be sure to print or save the page to show your dealer when you order.

• Dealer Consultation and Ordering – Your dealer will be reaching out soon to talk through your build details and help you place your order. Online ordering is not available for Bronco.

• Estimated Delivery Window – Customer deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and will continue into the 2022 calendar year. After ordering your Bronco, you will hear from us in May of 2021 with details about when you can expect to receive your Bronco. As a reminder, the timing for your delivery will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

• Bronco Order Updates – You will receive regular email updates on your order status.

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.* These include:​
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.
If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 800‑334‑4375 or view our FAQs here.​

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. This is news to me. Thanks. So if I understand you correctly, I CAN get a body colored mod top, instead of the black painted top I have on order, but it could even further delay my build?
No one knows. I would even say at this point Ford doesn't know. All we do know is that Ford said white and color matched tops would be available MY22. If that really happens or not......

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one knows. I would even say at this point Ford doesn't know. All we do know is that Ford said white and color matched tops would be available MY22. If that really happens or not......
Point taken. And thanks either way!

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least I'll get the first 7 months in the sun rather than cold. It's not my only reason but if you lived up here you may understand it a bit more
I live in the cold too and I don't get it. It's snowy and cold for up to half the year then might switch to scorching hot and dusty. It's the same gamble every year and it makes no difference for delivery or driving, the Bronco is going to have to survive it all.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man this decision is feeling really good right about now. I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get my 7/13 res '22 by April of next year.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this aged way better than even I expected...