First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I look upon those listing reasons for getting a four door that include ā€œbecause you can sleep in itā€ with puzzled curiosity, as I am planning on getting a roof top tent with a 2 door.

Have you ever slept in a vehicle that has back seats that donā€™t fold down all the way flat?

Even a 5 degree incline is enough to keep me from having a good nights sleep. I suggest you try it at home before you buy on this condition if youā€™re a side sleeper.

YMMV

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look upon those listing reasons for getting a four door that include ā€œbecause you can sleep in itā€ with puzzled curiosity, as I am planning on getting a roof top tent with a 2 door.

Have you ever slept in a vehicle that has back seats that donā€™t fold down all the way flat?

Even a 5 degree incline is enough to keep me from having a good nights sleep. I suggest you try it at home before you buy on this condition if youā€™re a side sleeper.

YMMV
Although I donā€™t plan on sleeping in mine (at least, not regularly), I think there will be an easy, simple solution to level out the floor. Whether itā€™s an accessory in the cargo area or just a homemade solution, it wouldnā€™t take much to level out the floor. And many people can sleep in a chair, which is at a more vertical angle than this floor.

I do agree though; it wonā€™t be comfortable as-is. Itā€™ll need something to make it less uneven.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I donā€™t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
SELL OUT! :mad:

2 Door Traitor! :mad::mad:

Only non-alcoholic beers for you with extra water! :mad:šŸ¤¢

But hey, if you gets your Bronco early can you scoop me up for a ride good buddy? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had 4 door hard top. Switched to soft top first week of May, got my VIN two weeks later. Still had sasquatch, LUX, leather. I was originally gonna get a soft top anyway. But changed to MIC because of the connections. But in the long run the connections weren't that big of a deal to me. I also rode in a soft top at Super Celebration East and was impressed with it so my decision to switch wasn't difficult.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That soft top tho.
Ford Bronco Well, I made the big change xytgz

Just take it off and look at the stars.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I donā€™t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
traitor :( (n) no more beer for you

good luck with your build hope you get it soon-er

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sellout!!
and good luck
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I switched my original order (2 door, mic and 2.3) to a 4 door, soft top and 2.7 and got my vin 2 weeks later as well.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you are short enough to be able to sleep in the back. :LOL:

I wonder if people who plan to sleep in the back have actually ever done that. We tried that, once, in a Chevy Tahoe and woke up at like 6-something in the morning because it was literally roasting. Didn't take long from sunrise to being baked. Not my idea of fun or convenient. Maybe you guys are parking in a forest or a freeway underpass. šŸ’€

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations, Jacob! I hope you get your new Bronco soon!