Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad you are short enough to be able to sleep in the back. :LOL:

I wonder if people who plan to sleep in the back have actually ever done that. We tried that, once, in a Chevy Tahoe and woke up at like 6-something in the morning because it was literally roasting. Didn't take long from sunrise to being baked. Not my idea of fun or convenient. Maybe you guys are parking in a forest or a freeway underpass. đź’€
I've done it in an old 4Dr Rubicon while caught between Guatemala and El Salvador borders in no man's land. I was comfortable, but I am short. The heat didn't bother me surprisingly, because it was up in the mountains. I felt very secure having the removable hard top, not the soft top.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I don’t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
not a bad move at all. Just make sure you do meaty tires, 33s or 35s and she will be looking sweet! Just looks more proportional in person with those tire sizes. I am also going 4-door and plan to do a lot of the same that you will be doing.. car camp, fishing, overlanding. Remember the 4-door is shorter than 4-door wrangler, it is still a very nimble and capable rig from a clearance standpoint.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another one bites the dust. I'm sure you'll still love it though.

Less cup holders too, if you need to go the “Dumb & Dumber” route to relieve yourself… Damn…
I'm waiting for that washout floor attachment.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another one bites the dust. I'm sure you'll still love it though.

I'm waiting for that washout floor attachment.
That awkward moment when you think you ordered washout floors… but it’s just regular carpet…

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you are short enough to be able to sleep in the back. :LOL:

I wonder if people who plan to sleep in the back have actually ever done that. We tried that, once, in a Chevy Tahoe and woke up at like 6-something in the morning because it was literally roasting. Didn't take long from sunrise to being baked. Not my idea of fun or convenient. Maybe you guys are parking in a forest or a freeway underpass. đź’€
I hear that. I usually wake up at the crack of dawn so the morning sun isn’t a factor. Why waste daylight while in the great outdoors?! Windows partially open at night with a makeshift screen setup in my Outback. Works really well. My plan is to take the main portions of the hardtop off when summer camping. Open air experience will be awesome.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A man gotta do what a man gotta do. If the 4 door fits your life style, and your needs you will enjoy it better than the cramped spaces in the 2 door. Don't let the 2 door "snobs" tell you any different.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What!?
Wait...
Is this due to that poll-less Poll/Pole data extraction thread?!
You caved to the pressure!

*Welcome to the dark side. You'll like it here. We have cotton candy, burritos, and a mule that can play "Hotel California" on the guitar. AND we can sleep in the backs of our rides when not carrying the 4 doors, which also fit in the back...

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my chances just got better

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck! I'd never buy a 2 door for many reasons, one also being the sleeping inside. There will be options in the after market to level things out in the back or I'll build my own platform with storage underneath. Just easier and faster than dealing with a tent and I don't want a RTT or anything like that on the roof, defeats the purpose of a convertible, one of the main reasons I ordered this rig.
You'll have so much more room for your gear too, the space in the 2 door is just way too small for me.

I'm still hanging in there with my MIC, I really want the wiring, so I'll wait a bit longer and see what happens. Definitely will get some sort of soft top soon though.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
lmfao at everyone sleeping in the car...ok
Ford Bronco Well, I made the big change B7EdH

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’re a regular Benedict Arnold. We had the exact same build if I remember right…..2dr, BL, SAS, AMB, 2.7, MIC. Now I can relate to the remorse felt when someone loses a twin. Hope you can look yourself in the mirror and sleep at might.

However, to your credit it shows a lack of vanity and superficiality that you chose functionality over beauty. Very responsible and practical…like leaving the bar with the girl possessing the
“nice personality” rather than the one that’s easy on the eyes. I applaud your courage.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I don’t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
Don’t I remember you vehemently and aggressively sh*t-talking 4 doors? :p

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How are you gonna sleep in the back when the seats don’t fold flat?
Sponsored