Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been scheduled for a whole 5 days and they moved my build date a week. Thats okay, I was a 3/27 outlier anyway, most were scheduled for 4/3. I will take having a scheduled day moved versus not being scheduled at all.
Ford Bronco Well that didnt take long, rescheduled Screenshot_20230131-201222_Gallery
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Join the club except most of us didn’t get a Dear John email from Ford. We were looking in the back door.

Edit, I got the e-mail too! 4/3 to 4/10.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been scheduled for a whole 5 days and they moved my build date a week. Thats okay, I was a 3/27 outlier anyway, most were scheduled for 4/3 anyway. I will take having a scheduled day moved versus not being scheduled all day.
Ford Bronco Well that didnt take long, rescheduled Screenshot_20230131-201222_Gallery
If your production date/week doesn't get bumped at least a half dozen times i'll be shocked.

Anything you're getting from Ford emails is woefully out of date. But hey, 30-45 days after she's built and you get PUMPED by a picture from the factory floor of your rig built and exciting news that you now only have to wait another 3 months for delivery, you will continue to savor the process.

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just watched Tim with Long McArthur Fords podcast and found it interesting that this week's scheduling is thru March even though they have scheduled the first 2 weeks of April already.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your production date/week doesn't get bumped at least a half dozen times i'll be shocked.

Anything you're getting from Ford emails is woefully out of date. But hey, 30-45 days after she's built and you get PUMPED by a picture from the factory floor of your rig built and exciting news that you now only have to wait another 3 months for delivery, you will continue to savor the process.
Hey now, don't go squashing our excitement! LOL. We're all still in the honeymoon phase. Pissing in our Cheerios isn't allowed yet. :ROFLMAO:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey now, don't go squashing our excitement! LOL. We're all still in the honeymoon phase. Pissing in our Cheerios isn't allowed yet. :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy the hell out of the Honeymoon phase!

I'm currently enjoying day 62 after the vehicle finished being built and left the assembly line. It's already made it 200 miles (out of 2,300) to Chicago where apparently it's setting up residence so I have to file an Illinois state tax return. Build week changed 9 times in the process. Delivery date has changed 11 times.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm currently enjoying day 62 after the vehicle finished being built and left the assembly line. It's already made it 200 miles (out of 2,300) to Chicago where apparently it's setting up residence so I have to file an Illinois state tax return. Build week changed 9 times in the process. Delivery date has changed 11 times.
So at what point will people start placing wagers on if I get my green 2-door before you get your green 2-door? 🤣🤣😘😘

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can go steal it for you. I'm probably within 25 minutes of your Bronco. Just sayin'

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cheerios🤣😂😅 must be an upper mid-West thing… here near Philly and in Urban Dictionary it’s Wheaties…😏

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cheerios🤣😂😅 must be an upper mid-West thing… here near Philly and in Urban Dictionary it’s Wheaties…😏
I've heard both, but I like the way Cheerios rolls off my tongue.

I might add, I remember my mom putting a Cheerio in the toilet for aiming purposes...