MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again I think it comes down to dealer allocation which isn't official at this time. Dealers were given initial allocation estimates but those can obviously change. If you are somehow within the dealers final allocation with a Feb 15 reservation that would be impressive given most dealers had many more reservations than initial allocation. Best of luck but I wouldnt get too excited unless the dealer shared those allocation numbers with you and you are decently inside the cutoff.
I know you weren't replying to me, but I think it's funny that the salesman asked if I would be ready to take delivery in October if it came it. I think that's mostly sales-talk to get me excited and to gauge my reaction since my lease isn't up until February.

Either way, I told him yes...I would definitely be ready even though there's a 0.1% chance of that happening....maybe less. (Although I'm sure you guys who put reservations down last summer would be pissed if it did happen.). :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. The possible extended wait time options aka Deadly Six or Deadly Sins are:

2.7L
Sasquatch
2 Door
Lux Package
Leather
Wildtrak

Modular top is known as late availability.
Glad you are positive of that. I could have sworn that the Mid package was another possible commodity constraint mentioned somewhere. Just checked my email and didn't see it quickly.

Guess the "Old Man" is a -1" today.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No. The possible extended wait time options aka Deadly Six or Deadly Sins are:

2.7L
Sasquatch
2 Door
Lux Package
Leather
Wildtrak

Modular top is known as late availability.
That's the word . . . I have a day 1 reservation and near the top of the allocation . . . but with 5 of the 6 (all the above except 2 door) I'm thinking it might be a long wait!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up in the same boat too. Feb 15 reservation Feb 19 order placed. Order confirmed from Ford Feb 19th with MY2021.
I just want to verify you know that everyone is ordering a 2021 Bronco. Unless you tell your dealer you specifically want to wait for a 2022. Just because you ordered doesn’t mean you’re getting a 2021, you are over 6 months behind me and I’m not even in the first 150K orders. You’re looking at another year right now, if not more, most likely.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know you weren't replying to me, but I think it's funny that the salesman asked if I would be ready to take delivery in October if it came it. I think that's mostly sales-talk to get me excited and to gauge my reaction since my lease isn't up until February.

Either way, I told him yes...I would definitely be ready even though there's a 0.1% chance of that happening....maybe less. (Although I'm sure you guys who put reservations down last summer would be pissed if it did happen.). :)
Actually, if the Bronco is anything like the Sport rollout, you might get yours before some of us. My best girl ordered a Sport and it's build date is May 3rd. There are some that reserved last summer that still don't have a date.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then high package should be listed as well on this post because it includes all contents of mid. I’m just going by what Ford sent out in email to reservation holders.
Yes it should.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then high package should be listed as well on this post because it includes all contents of mid. I’m just going by what Ford sent out in email to reservation holders.
And OBX listed also by that logic since it includes Mid, right?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And OBX listed also by that logic since it includes Mid, right?
Ford sent an email out some number of months ago to reservation holders stating that certain options could result in extended wait time for delivery. The 6 things I listed were those items identified by Ford

In general, I understand that Ford only puts a build together if 100% of parts for that order are available. So if every Bronco has mid package and above and Ford only thought half would select mid and above. If their supply can’t handle demand, some people will be waiting until those parts are available. I think those 6 options are exactly that. Other options can be added to that list and it is dynamic.

The good news is Ford will be supplying delivery estimates in May to everyone who order prior to March 20th.

Currently no one knows when a specific Bronco will be built or delivered.

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford sent an email out some number of months ago to reservation holders stating that certain options could result in extended wait time for delivery. The 6 things I listed were those items identified by Ford

In general, I understand that Ford only puts a build together if 100% of parts for that order are available. So if every Bronco has mid package and above and Ford only thought half would select mid and above. If their supply can’t handle demand, some people will be waiting until those parts are available. I think those 6 options are exactly that. Other options can be added to that list and it is dynamic.

The good news is Ford will be supplying delivery estimates in May to everyone who order prior to March 20th.

Currently no one knows when a specific Bronco will be built or delivered.
Thanks for the info...I've only been around since Tuesday, so I may not have had a chance to read all of background on this.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He states this is based on what he's seeing. Not a statement from ford themselves.

Ford never said mid, full time advanced, front locker, modular bumper were limited commodities.
Fair. However, is it more updated than the Ford letter from....mid January? I'll trust a dealers educated guess when they have access to regional meetings and national meetings with Ford than just us making "best case guesses" on info that is 4 weeks old.

To each their own though. I speculate just as much as everyone else.
Sponsored