First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have a first day reservation and placed order with a local small dealer that is family owned. the owner just called and said they are retiring and closing March 31st! I have to find a new dealer now! Terrible timing!!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Contact Rob Stine who is the GM. He ran afoul of other LA dealers when he originally posted his deal to B6G. Apparently, LA has state laws that prohibit the advertising of below invoice deals. And his competitors reported him and he had to pull the "public" deal. But he is still honoring it by contacting him.

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell

Rob Stine [email protected]

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn! That’s shitty!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn! That’s shitty!
I see you are from CO. i was thinking bout buying one there and driving it back to Lousiana. Any suggestions on dealers there? somewhere in the mountains. i looked at summit ford.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to contact the Bronco Reservation Team, they have been awesome to deal with and they will definitely help you.

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I guess you could say they call him out for being a ... big fat liar

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see you are from CO. i was thinking bout buying one there and driving it back to Lousiana. Any suggestions on dealers there? somewhere in the mountains. i looked at summit ford.
A boatload of folks are doing Granger in IA.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado hasn’t been great for us lol. A lot of us are going through Granger Ford actually.

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Colorado hasn’t been great for us lol. A lot of us are going through Granger Ford actually.
ok, thanks. I've been following the granger info. I may do it.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contact Rob Stine who is the GM. He ran afoul of other LA dealers when he originally posted his deal to B6G. Apparently, LA has state laws that prohibit the advertising of below invoice deals. And his competitors reported him and he had to pull the "public" deal. But he is still honoring it by contacting him.

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell

Rob Stine [email protected]
Wanted to dig deeper into this (not doubting YOU, just wanted to understand it) and found these references to governing statute in a case that KBB brought against the Lousiana Motor Vehicle Commission . . . and lost. :mad:

Initial reference to governing statute:
Louisiana Revised Statutes LSA-R.S. 32:1254(N). Any person who sells or offers to sell new motor vehicles, recreational products, or specialty vehicles, or leases, rents, or offers to lease or rent new motor vehicles, recreational products, or specialty vehicles, or conducts and designs advertising or participates in special sales events on behalf of licensees, and which is not a licensee of the commission shall, nonetheless, be subject to the provisions of Chapter 6 of Title 32 and the rules and regulations of the commission.

Subpart 1, Chapter 7 regarding Advertising:
Louisiana Administrative Code Title 46. Part V. Subpart 1. Chapter 7. Advertising

Specific reference to advertising at "cost" or "invoice":
§723. Advertising at Cost or Invoice A. No advertisement shall be run which uses the term or terms “invoice”; “cost”; “percent over/under cost, invoice or profit”; “$$$ over/under cost, invoice or profit”.

That's some serious over reach. I thought the clout wielded by the Illinois dealers' lobby was oversized but that's some next level sh*t down in the bayou. That law benefits NO ONE except dealers.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted to dig deeper into this (not doubting YOU, just wanted to understand it) and found these references to governing statute in a case that KBB brought against the Lousiana Motor Vehicle Commission . . . and lost. :mad:

Initial reference to governing statute:
Louisiana Revised Statutes LSA-R.S. 32:1254(N). Any person who sells or offers to sell new motor vehicles, recreational products, or specialty vehicles, or leases, rents, or offers to lease or rent new motor vehicles, recreational products, or specialty vehicles, or conducts and designs advertising or participates in special sales events on behalf of licensees, and which is not a licensee of the commission shall, nonetheless, be subject to the provisions of Chapter 6 of Title 32 and the rules and regulations of the commission.

Subpart 1, Chapter 7 regarding Advertising:
Louisiana Administrative Code Title 46. Part V. Subpart 1. Chapter 7. Advertising

Specific reference to advertising at "cost" or "invoice":
§723. Advertising at Cost or Invoice A. No advertisement shall be run which uses the term or terms “invoice”; “cost”; “percent over/under cost, invoice or profit”; “$$$ over/under cost, invoice or profit”.

That's some serious over reach. I thought the clout wielded by the Illinois dealers' lobby was oversized but that's some next level sh*t down in the bayou. That law benefits NO ONE except dealers.
Bowers had posted it here, but it had to be pulled down as competitors reported him. There was a little dust-up here with a competitor that pounced on the promotional post. The guy wasn't smart enough to create a profile without using his name and location. B6G members searched out who he was and forced the guy to tuck tail and run. It's a very competitive offer with some additional perks (lifetime powertrain warranty) that matches Granger's 1K deal. I'm with Granger for 2K so it doesn't make sense for me. But it might make sense for others who are in the southeast.

The only catch is that you have to contact them and get the deal direct. I still have the email from him, but I'm not going to post it here so he avoids getting in trouble again. The only thing that has recently changed is the lifetime powertrain warranty - the vehicle can be serviced at any Ford dealership and they will honor the warranty for MY21 Broncos. For MY22 Broncos, the service must be done at their dealership.
Sponsored