Sponsored

Well, you lost me Ford...I can't get my blue bronco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frixter

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Pacifica/17 Murano, 87, 95 broncos b4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First, let me say hello to everyone. Been lurking since the original intended reveal date in March and thanks for all of the great info and debate.

I've owned 5 Fords (metallic blue '88 Mustang LX (5.0), black '95 Cobra, metallic blue '03 Mustang GT, white on blue '87 Bronco XLT and metallic teal '95 Bronco (5.8 liter). I've also more recently owned a Jeep (silver 2010 4 door Sahara unlimited), only because the Bronco had been discontinued. My wife and I currently drive a '17 Pacifica (mine and I love it) and a '17 Murano.

I have a Bronco reservation placed on reveal night although it is marked as a 7/14 reservation due to the website issues. I've been excited about the re-release of the Bronco for quite some time.

My planned order was to be an antimatter blue OBX with all the bells and whistles(lux, leather, combo and modular top, towing) aside from Sasquatch (don't want or need it). I was already disappointed with the low towing rating and lack of "33in tires, but felt that these are overcomable. The only real issue that kept me on the fence was color. Blue is my favorite color, but I don't want light blue, flat blue (that everyone and their wife will be getting) or black-blue.

I want lightning blue! And now that it is available, but not to me, I will not be buying.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woot, I get to move up one spot.

Serious, wait for B&P to see what's available. It's all up in the air right now.

Ford Bronco Well, you lost me Ford...I can't get my blue bronco! 1602130952018

Oh, and peeps like you who "Love" blue is why I can't get a green Bronco.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Isn’t velocity blue 90% the same color?
Ford Bronco Well, you lost me Ford...I can't get my blue bronco! 1602130963199

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's the only the color you like? I want a green bronco but the lack of sure as hell isn't going to stop me from getting my bronco. On the bright side there is now one less person in my way to getting the bronco

OP
OP

Frixter

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Pacifica/17 Murano, 87, 95 broncos b4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn’t velocity blue 90% the same color?
Ford Bronco Well, you lost me Ford...I can't get my blue bronco! 0e61af57bb25441f3429312b9571b098--memes-need-to
Aren't 32" tires 90% of 35s? How many here who want 35s would agree with that logic?

I live in a sunny Phx, AZ suburb. It's really bright here and therefore Velocity blue doesn't do it for me. For this same reason I had held out hope for AM for so long but, even in the sun, it looks black from all other angles.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess I should stomp my feet and huff out of the room because I want Grabber Orange not Cyber Orange :ROFLMAO:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, let me say hello to everyone. Been lurking since the original intended reveal date in March and thanks for all of the great info and debate.

I've owned 5 Fords (metallic blue '88 Mustang LX (5.0), black '95 Cobra, metallic blue '03 Mustang GT, white on blue '87 Bronco XLT and metallic teal '95 Bronco (5.8 liter). I've also more recently owned a Jeep (silver 2010 4 door Sahara unlimited), only because the Bronco had been discontinued. My wife and I currently drive a '17 Pacifica (mine and I love it) and a '17 Murano.

I have a Bronco reservation placed on reveal night although it is marked as a 7/14 reservation due to the website issues. I've been excited about the re-release of the Bronco for quite some time.

My planned order was to be an antimatter blue OBX with all the bells and whistles(lux, leather, combo and modular top, towing) aside from Sasquatch (don't want or need it). I was already disappointed with the low towing rating and lack of "33in tires, but felt that these are overcomable. The only real issue that kept me on the fence was color. Blue is my favorite color, but I don't want light blue, flat blue (that everyone and their wife will be getting) or black-blue.

I want lightning blue! And now that it is available, but not to me, I will not be buying.
Velocity Blue is pretty close to Lighting Blue, just a little lighter. Lightning Blue wasn't even an option until recently. You shouldn't let a few shades of Blue stop you from buying what will be an Awesome vehicle.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first I thought this was a comedy bit in the off topic section.

I want BLUE!!!

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren't 32" tires 90% of 35s? How many here who want 35s would agree with that logic?

I live in a sunny Phx, AZ suburb. It's really bright here and therefore Velocity blue doesn't do it for me. For this same reason I had held out hope for AM for so long but, even in the sun, it looks black from all other angles.
You could always get a wrap job.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.