Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look what I found today on my door handle while parked in my garage. OMG, I've been DUCKED! What's the protocol? Is this mine to keep or am I obligated to reciprocate?

Ford Bronco Welp, it happened. I got DUCKED! IMG_4821
In your garage?
I'm keeping my first one....im sentimental that way 😁

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look what I found today on my door handle while parked in my garage. OMG, I've been DUCKED! What's the protocol? Is this mine to keep or am I obligated to reciprocate?

… Did you ”duck” your own Bronco? :unsure:

Isn’t that like hugging yourself?

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In your garage?
I'm keeping my first one....im sentimental that way 😁
Yes, someone put it on it while it was parked in my garage. I live in a small rural community and keep my garage door open sometimes during the day when I'm home for the Fedex and UPS deliveries. My dogs make too much of a ruckus when they try to drop stuff off on the front porch.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, someone put it on it while it was parked in my garage. I live in a small rural community and keep my garage door open sometimes during the day when I'm home for the Fedex and UPS deliveries. My dogs make too much of a ruckus when they try to drop stuff off on the front porch.
Is be a little freaked out by this, personally. Lol

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What an odd thing to put on someone else's vehicle. Had I not seen this I wouldn't have known how to take it. My first impression would have been that they were referring to my Bronco as a lame duck. Then I may have reciprocated unfavorably to say it nicely

Captain Howdy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder who makes Jeep’s tops? They look well built, some even painted.
Webasto is the company that makes the hard tops for Jeeps and Broncos. Soft tops come from Bestop. The vehicle manufacturer dictates the design and specs for the top, and Webasto simply bangs them out.

Ford wrongfully blamed Webasto for the whole hardtop debacle, rather than simply admitting that their design was massively flawed. Supposedly, Ford is opting to take over the manufacturing of their own tops, hence the delay in getting a revised hardtop out.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised the guy on BN trying to get people to "squatch" each other hasn't been here yet. When it didn't go over well and people said they would rather not have their vehicle touched his idea was a window sticker for your driver's side door that said No Squatch if you didn't want to participate. 😑
Oh . . . he's here alright, he just kinda went quiet on the whole thing. Not so quiet on other things, lol

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

My first (and only) duck has sat in a place of honor on my dash for over a year now. I concider it a good luck charm...
Ford Bronco Welp, it happened. I got DUCKED! 20210118_122629

Captain Howdy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I have no plans on buying a bunch of rubber ducks to place on vehicles I find in my travels that I think are cool. But I appreciate the positive vibes and sense of community that it was derived from. It's actually the kids of Jeep owners who are doing most of the ducking.

It's refreshing to read that many of you are seeing past the unnecessary dividing lines that Fords marketing team decided to fabricate, specifically between Broncos and Jeeps. In a society being steered towards division, it's warmly welcomed to see movement back in the direction of "United we stand, divided we fall".

Cheers, to the like-minded!

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I agree it is a well meaning gesture, I look at it the same way I did when meeting someone for the first time and getting hugged…..
Sponsored