First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting for my Bronco 700+ days since reservation, till this day I have no VIN. The wait didn't sting as much as today when my dog died. I was hoping my 16 year old collie husky mix could feel the breeze one more time with the top off on a camping adventure. She was the coolest chill dog and I was so lucky to have her. She help me find adventures in the wilderness. She was the other heart beat in the room when I was alone and she was the reason why I met my husband at the dog park. It's true what they say, dogs aren't your whole life but they sure do make your life whole. For those who have your Bronco, feel free to share a pic of your pup in the Bronco. It will surely make me feel better today. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been waiting for my Bronco 700+ days since reservation, till this day I have no VIN. The wait didn't sting as much as today when my dog died. I was hoping my 16 year old collie husky mix could feel the breeze one more time with the top off on a camping adventure. She was the coolest chill dog and I was so lucky to have her. She help me find adventures in the wilderness. She was the other heart beat in the room when I was alone and she was the reason why I met my husband at the dog park. It's true what they say, dogs aren't your whole life but they sure do make your life whole. For those who have your Bronco, feel free to share a pic of your pup in the Bronco. It will surely make me feel better today. Thanks in advance.
Very sorry for your loss. I’m glad you had the memories that you did, and she will be waiting for you one day to ride that breeze and hike those trails!

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for your loss brother. That one stings for sure.

StephenSJ

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
So sorry to hear of your loss. Hope this helps cheer you up. This is our Phoebe in the dealer demo we had a while back for a weekend test drive. Looking forward to the day when our actual Bronco arrives and we can take Phoebe with us on some adventures (although she's more of a "pavement princess" lol).
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 20210926_122405_HDR

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your loss! I know it's like losing a member of your family, and it's never easy.

Here's a picture of our dog in the Bronco (in his "command centre," as I refer to it as), as well as a cartoon I saved as I thought it had a good message.

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... EF4217E5-412D-47C2-A964-C531930D15C1

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... IMG_0414.JPG

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your loss. I don't have a pooch, but if I did, they would ride proudly in my Bronco.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sad for you🥲 here’s a pic of ours but she doesn’t like car rides much.
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... A38EEA38-9728-4B87-8B4D-426896C98335
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... E9928CA8-C993-4042-8F2C-30ABF26BCB8B

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So sorry for your loss brother. I feel sometimes losing a pet is worse than a human. Pets love is unconditional especially a dog. Always right there when you get home. Always standing there watching when you leave. When your sad they know when happy they share the joy with you. I lost a red boned coon hound a couple years ago I've never been the same. Haven't been able to even get close to the new dogs my wife got last year. I never want to feel that hurt again.

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen II Ford Raptor, '22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My first German Shepherd Dog started my 4 wheeling adventures and served as my copilot at numerous Jeep Jamborees. She passed about a year ago from degenerative myelitis (a really terrible disease). She never met her successor who is still learning to drive so is confined to the cargo area of the new Bronco.

Heidi and jeep 007 resized.jpg

IMG_4281.JPG

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sorry for your family’s loss. It sucks and it hurts. Your story and those memories are golden.
Savvy the golden retriever here in my avatar is getting up there also and will someday sooner than later cross that bridge, too…..but she’ll know as did your special pup that they were part of a pac and they loved their yahoos.
cheer up best you can and please post pics when the Bronco finally arrives (and so friggin sorry on that front too 😡)
Sponsored