Sponsored

Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands)

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I decided to do some Bronco hunting this afternoon. Went over to the Dearborn refueling site (South Military Rd off Rotunda Dr, thank you @SamG !) and saw a Cyber Orange 4DR Badlands with the upgraded wheels and a 4DR Iconic Silver Base being refueled. The steelies on the Base look like fine silver! So bright! No pics, sadly. The people there were giving me the stink eye.

So I decided to pop down to the Allen Park Performance and Electrification Center to see if any Broncos were parked in the lot. Jackpot! Good old 97 was waiting for me. I’ve seen this particular 2DR Cyber Orange Badlands there before but it was always cloudy or dark. Today I got to see it in the sun...and oh man, it shimmered like gold. The color is unreal.

And in case I didn’t already love this color enough, there was a bright yellow GMC truck nearby that showed how orangey Cyber Orange really is.

I bet this Bronco will still be in the lot tomorrow (at least in the morning) and it’s supposed to be sunny again tomorrow. So those in the Detroit area who haven’t seen one yet, might be a good chance.

Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) CAA06AE9-0F4E-4C86-89F1-9CEFD7C0405A
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) DFD88349-F558-481F-A2AC-B2F5B0428EE8
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) F1098042-7FE9-4579-8931-7367344F92B1
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) A14B2CD3-88EC-476B-A2EF-3560EF02ABF6
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) E49D8AE0-A9E0-4E16-BE51-5FF9C5DAD5B3
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) 2CB4E9F4-25B5-490E-A965-7995E4353512
Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) 08E8303B-716E-4F88-A51B-8A8A5BBA4515
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice job. That Cyber Orange sparkles in the sunlight!

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I am 20-minutes away from there with no plans tomorrow! Looks exactly like the one I ordered!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, BL non SQ looks so awesome! I like the 35" tires, but the 33's totally work! My 4dr, not quite as good, but I still think as a day to day vehicle, I will prefer them.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I decided to do some Bronco hunting this afternoon. Went over to the Dearborn refueling site (South Military Rd off Rotunda Dr, thank you @SamG !) and saw a Cyber Orange 4DR Badlands with the upgraded wheels and a 4DR Iconic Silver Base being refueled. The steelies on the Base look like fine silver! So bright! No pics, sadly. The people there were giving me the stink eye.

So I decided to pop down to the Allen Park Performance and Electrification Center to see if any Broncos were parked in the lot. Jackpot! Good old 97 was waiting for me. I’ve seen this particular 2DR Cyber Orange Badlands there before but it was always cloudy or dark. Today I got to see it in the sun...and oh man, it shimmered like gold. The color is unreal.

And in case I didn’t already love this color enough, there was a bright yellow GMC truck nearby that showed how orangey Cyber Orange really is.

I bet this Bronco will still be in the lot tomorrow (at least in the morning) and it’s supposed to be sunny again tomorrow. So those in the Detroit area who haven’t seen one yet, might be a good chance.

Ford Bronco Went Bronco hunting today ... and I struck GOLD! (Cyber Orange 2DR Badlands) 1111
Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU, Jen!!! :love:

You are a goddess! Stig has a little tear of joy in his eye right now. :cry:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this Bronco! It had me stuck on Cyber Orange for at least a few weeks after I saw it!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, my wife is not a CO fan, but that has been my color choice since the launch.

Ordered Friday: 2dr Badlands, 7MT, CO, high with tow, headliner and racks. Ordered the Badlands optional wheels but may take that off before we go final.

Ole’ number 97 there has it all but the wheels, rack and tow. Definitely confirmations.