Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

XTreme Recon package also available only on Rubicon models while Ford lets you Sasquatch any Bronco. Not yet announced as available on the Gladiator, either. Still, it’s good to see Jeep having to up their game.
It’s an all-around better deal for the Bronco! Yeah the Jeeps been around forever but it still looks the same which works for retro Ness, but the bronco in my opinion is so much better looking, the fact that you can take the top off and have frameless doors with the mirror still on also if you take the door off, the independent suspension in the front for the 99.9% of the time we probably will be driving it on the road.
Sasquatch package available on everything!!
Something new and different takes the best of the old and blend it with the new.
Jeeps are great for rock crawling.
but seriously how many people really rock crawl in a daily driver?
I don’t know it’s a no-brainer for me.
I will wait, and not settle.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've seen that.
Just for people reading this thread..there are (and were) zero Jeep Dealerships offering 7% below invoice in mid June of this year on Wrangler 4DR Rubicons in Socal on orders.

What did you end up buying? Can you post up your build sheet and price?
Got the quote June 8th but everything reasonable tells me I need to just wait.

So with my quote (2% under invoice with tread lightly) it would be just under $54k but the add tax, license, etc so what..at least another 5k.

Just went online to see what one of the online car dealers would offer for a diesel with say 20k miles on it...got back an estimated $36k. That's a $23k hit just to be able to enjoy "the life" until my Bronco is ready.

Guess I'll just continue to bang my head against the wall. I think if I reach the point I pull the trigger on a Rubicon...it will be because I plan on keeping it and saying Goodbye to Ford.

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco order is a 2-door base, Sasquatch, 2.7.

Admittedly, I’m frustrated by the wait. Imagined myself rolling roofless and doorless through the summer/fall. But it’s looking like that won’t happen until probably summer/fall of 2022. So I decided to see what Jeep had to offer.

Eff Jeep. So much more bang for the buck can be had with the Bronco.

Maybe I’ll buy something used and trade it in when the Bronco is ready. Want to have some open air four wheel drive fun. But I don’t consider Jeep to be a viable alternative.
I have the same setup as well.

Luckily I have a 2-dr Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL already. I do love my Jeep, however Ford has addressed most of everything that I dislike about my Jeep.
I'm a Ford Bronco and Jeep fan, I grew up around both and my first vehicle that I ever drove was a 82 Bronco four speed I6.
I love the Bronco, but I am not waiting another year for delivery. Once my warranty is over with my Jeep, I'll just extend the frame (like a Jeep LJ) and drop a 392 in it.
If Ford delivers my Bronco before my warranty expires on my Jeep (May 2022), I'll probably keep both and pick which one I'm going to keep.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got the quote June 8th but everything reasonable tells me I need to just wait.

So with my quote (2% under invoice with tread lightly) it would be just under $54k but the add tax, license, etc so what..at least another 5k.

Just went online to see what one of the online car dealers would offer for a diesel with say 20k miles on it...got back an estimated $36k. That's a $23k hit just to be able to enjoy "the life" until my Bronco is ready.

Guess I'll just continue to bang my head against the wall. I think if I reach the point I pull the trigger on a Rubicon...it will be because I plan on keeping it and saying Goodbye to Ford.
Yes. 2% under invoice is what I am seeing in Socal at this time as well.
That 20K hit for the diesel sounds crazy...No clue on the diesel market, but gas powered Wranglers used prices are through the roof.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But by the time you pay taxes and all that stuff on your new JLUR, do you think you will still come out ahead (or even break even) in 6 months - 1 year when your Bronco comes in?
Given the current climate (lack of vehicles) and the list of options on mine...it's ambitious, but yes. I believe I'll at least break even.
Sponsored