First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Holy crap, that's way more than MSRP. I ordered a 2D Rubicon for $41k.
You are very fortunate indeed! The whole auto market is going crazy where I live!

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked at inventory at a local dealer that doesn't normally do dealer mark ups. They have a $85k truck marked up an additional $7k, so $92k for a Super Duty, bwahahahaha. That's nuts.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Their is a dealer in So Cali that is known for selling Wranglers up to 7% under Invoice. I reached out to him just a couple of weeks ago.

He quoted me just under $54k for a 2021 Diesel JLU (and my quote had many of the bells and whistles, but no leather).

So basically, WT or JLUD for the same price. Now yeah, might have to add another 3.5 for their Recon Extreme but it's doable.
What dealer is that?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just built a 4e for 62k, and still no 35's.

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in a similar boat. Ordered within the first month of reservations (just about a year ago) and still have no idea as to when my Bronco will be produced and when I'll receive it (dealer has no idea). Admittedly in light of the Bronco marketing at nausea, I was getting frustrated that I couldn't get any information on what will be a pretty expensive car (~$55k). So I submitted an order for a 2022 Land Rover Defender with the off-roading pack, their maxed out extended warranty, and the white steelie wheels. Comes out to ~$57k. Got a VIN two days after ordering and an order sheet with all the dates (build date, ship date, etc). I might still go with the Bronco and I understand that the Bronco demand is completely different than that for the Defender, but the communication from Land Rover has been refreshing.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get a mechanically sound older one to drive in the interim, something you can pay cash for (even if it cuts into your Bronco savings fund) and sell again once the Bronco VIN/ blend date is given to you.
That's what I did.
Open air driving every day now, loving the ever-lovin' crap out of it too.
I like it so much I may not even sell it now and try and keep both.
No, it's not refined, spotless, perfect.
But it is paid for, seems to be mechanically solid, and I'm rollin' with no top or doors and on trails when I can be.
And that is like bald eagles flying with Natty light banners streaming behind them while ZZ Top plays the Star Spangled Banner amid a shower of red-white-n-blue fireworks. Kid Rock is handing out T shirts while Joe Dirt is selling tickets.
It's a good time to be alive and in the sun.
2001 TJ 4.0 5 sp, new Skyjacker lift, new steering parts, new differentials, brakes, axles, mechanicals less than 5K miles on them...for less than 10k.
Then I painted it, added some lighting, which added some value (not much cost to me as I had all the materials in a cabinet).
They are out there and will suffice just fine for a year or so.
It doesn't have to be a debt-loading thing unless you just want new and shiny.
Uwharrie may 2021.jpg
Sweet Jeep still enjoy my no doors no roof cj5 can’t wait for bronco soon edit not my oil well

57953A39-A455-4427-83BA-B7352B93F4D6.jpeg

B5ADD98D-3C49-45BA-B7FF-FBC789B4675D.jpeg

682283F6-AA2C-4681-8F66-EF02BD9E082F.jpeg

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m on Long Island, NY… Good luck finding a Rubicon for less than 60k.
I just ordered it so it didn't have any options that I didn't want but made the dealer additional money. I almost never buy "off the lot" with all the ridiculous options that I'll never need and really don't want.

Dealers want to sell vehicles at the highest price, so when they build their allocations, they do it their way. When you order your way you get what you want at the price you want to pay, so you can get a Rubicon for $41k. Shop the "dealer's" lot and pay dealer prices. Order your own and only pay for what you want. Easy-peasy.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ew, Wrangler. I'm so, so tired of seeing them on the roads. Here in Vegas they're a dime a dozen, and all of which look like they're straight out of a Mad Max, film. So glad the Bronco is finally out - Competition is much needed.

Sponsored

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought a '99 TJ Sport for 6k two months ago thinking I'd get my Bronco in 2022. Wrong.

Flipped it for 11k, ordered a JLUR with the Xtreme Recon Pkg and Sky-Touch (basically fully loaded w/ leather) for ~61k (4% under invoice).

I'll drive it around until my Bronco gets here. It's not a big deal to me.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ew, Wrangler. I'm so, so tired of seeing them on the roads. Here in Vegas they're a dime a dozen, and all of which look like they're straight out of a Mad Max, film. So glad the Bronco is finally out - Competition is much needed.
no competition if ford can't get them made but yes there is a lot of jeeps in vegas thats why they go for so much .

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought a '99 TJ Sport for 6k two months ago thinking I'd get my Bronco in 2022. Wrong.

Flipped it for 11k, ordered a JLUR with the Xtreme Recon Pkg and Sky-Touch (basically fully loaded w/ leather) for ~61k (4% under invoice).

I'll drive it around until my Bronco gets here. It's not a big deal to me.
But by the time you pay taxes and all that stuff on your new JLUR, do you think you will still come out ahead (or even break even) in 6 months - 1 year when your Bronco comes in?