Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to a local Ford dealership today to possibly purchase a new Bronco that was their Demo Bronco. A little of the backstory, I called last weekend to go take a look at this and they said it was in service for a shock for the back of the soft top And because it’s the Weekend service is closed and we are unable to get the Bronco out of the service Bay. The salesman I talked to on the phone That Day said that they are getting 10 K over sticker for their Broncos. However this was a used demo bronco so it was advertised at 56k and some change.
well I went Today and it’s 82,699. On the print for the window that lists all the options it has, it says “Not a misprint” $82,699
I left before even talking to a salesman. Then 15 minutes later on pure coincidence, Salesman I talked to last Weekend calls me.
he said you had some interest in a bronco last weekend I just want to let you know it’s available to look at now, I said I already came in about 15 minutes ago and looked at it but now it’s 82,000, you have it listed online for 56,000 he said OK well have a nice Day!

https://www.livermoreford.net/used/...rmore-ca-82ab9e770a0e09b1633e216ac8eefa0c.htm
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are people really still paying these crazy prices??? I mean, if you're a dealer and you can still get this kind of money for a Bronco, why wouldn't you. I just can't believe those customers are still out there. It's not like the Bronco's all that exclusive anymore…

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are people really still paying these crazy prices??? I mean, if you're a dealer and you can still get this kind of money for a Bronco, why wouldn't you. I just can't believe those customers are still out there. It's not like the Bronco's all that exclusive anymore…
Why wouldn't you? Because for every sale you make at a stupid ADM, there are 20 people who will never go to your dealership again for any reason. New car sales is only a small slice out of the dealer revenue pie.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why wouldn't you? Because for every sale you make at a stupid ADM, there are 20 people who will never go to your dealership again for any reason. New car sales is only a small slice out of the dealer revenue pie.
Really, though? Are people going to actually stop doing business with a dealership that has the gall to take advantage of the free enterprise system? Why does everybody *love* capitalism - until it's time to spend their own money on something?

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really, though? Are people going to actually stop doing business with a dealership that has the gall to take advantage of the free enterprise system? Why does everybody *love* capitalism - until it's time to spend their own money on something?
Absolutely! As a consumer why would I shop anywhere known to gouge customers? That is WHY it's called the free market.

Sponsored

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was on Bring a Trailer yesterday. Bubble is about to burst. Window Sticker was $56740. After tax and license little money made.
36-Mile 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands V6 2-Door
Sold for $64,500 on 4/2/22
Ford Bronco Went to buy a Bronco Today, got the old Bait and Switch 1649019566156

OP
OP

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess some people must pay it. I said I would “NEVER” pay more than MSRP for a vehicle, but If I found the right Bronco that had exactly the options that I want, I might have paid a little over sticker. I have one on order, but was told It most likely won’t be here until 2024 and I’m not get any younger. But 30k ADM is unreasonable to me!

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you think your going to pay MSRP walking into a dealership your not even a customer.

Cross your fingers because an order is also not 100% MSRP either. Dealer fees and other bullshit seems to be the norm.

OP
OP

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you think your going to pay MSRP walking into a dealership your not even a customer.

Cross your fingers because an order is also not 100% MSRP either. Dealer fees and other bullshit seems to be the norm.
I know, my Son works for a small Ford Dealership. My Son and I are great friends with the Family that owns the Dealership, but because they are a smaller Dealership, they didn’t get a lot of Broncos.
The Bronco as of Today is one of the hottest vehicles on the Market.
Sponsored