Sponsored

Went to drive my Bronco and all 4 windows were down!

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had my bronco in my garage for around 2 days and I went to go drive it and noticed that all 4 windows were down. This is strange since I left it with them up. They were all 4 about 3 inches from the door so not completely down but all 4 were exactly even with each other. I have seen this happen before, 350Z I owned in the past, but I haven't heard or seen anyone on here that talked about this. I did search and couldn't find anything on it. I know that Volkswagen's and Audi's I have owned in the past you could hold down your lock or unlock buttons on the key fob and use that to raise or lower your windows remotely but is the bronco capable of this and I just accidentally bumped the fob in my pocket or what are anyone else's experiences with this? It only happened once so far and they work normally otherwise. Not sure if this matters but it is a Badlands with LUX.
Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the bronco can put the windows down with the key fob. My vote is you bumped unlock and didn't know it.

Tumbleweed

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 trd or
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s a feature. Press unlock and then press again and hold. All the windows should roll down. If you press lock it’ll stop them rolling down

OP
OP
NDBronco

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok that sounds most likely. I know I had a full pocket in my winter jacket so that just relieved my worrying. Thanks guys. I now want to go try out the window control on my fob. I liked that feature in the VW and Audi's so I am happy that ford put it on the Bronco.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thankfully it wasn't parked outside in the weather.

OP
OP
NDBronco

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BigHoof, you are correct there. It warmed up this week but last week when this happened it was 10 degrees outside and snowing. Thankfully, our half a year of winter weather is almost over here. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored