Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of questions posed in this thread are available via the search function.

Any more context about the MGV?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess there was cut off earlier this month. I heard that we could contact Ford. They said they have heard the same thing but nothing to back it or a contact there.
Everyone received an email......not new news....

Order Updates Due April 8

With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 or view our FAQs here.
The April 8th deadline was to change away from a top option that is now MY22 only in order to retain MY21 delivery.

Ford has stated, numerous times, in writing, that you can still modify/change your order up until your VIN is assigned.

I’d post screen caps, but I’ve already done so a million times in other threads, and it’s my bed time, so you’re just going to have to take my word on this right now.

::EDIT::

I can’t sleep. Here you go:

Ford Bronco Went to the Fontana Bronco event 919C02D4-7C5C-43C8-A11A-7AAE14FA6933
Ford Bronco Went to the Fontana Bronco event 84211358-F004-4706-BCCB-A8144D9B6744

Note that historically “scheduled” to Ford means the parts are on hand for that specific vehicle, so the VIN is assigned and they begin the build soon thereafter.

Dealers are able to see a “preview” of what orders are on deck, and can see that either all the parts are available and a VIN will be assigned in a week or two, OR, they’ll see what parts they’re missing and can communicate with the customer to modify the order to remove them, so the VIN gets assigned.

In all cases, in accordance with their public statements, and consistent with precedent regarding every other Ford vehicle order... we can all modify our orders all the way up until the build is scheduled.

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The April 8th deadline was to change away from a top option that is now MY22 only in order to retain MY21 delivery.

Ford has stated, numerous times, in writing, that you can still modify/change your order up until your VIN is assigned.

I’d post screen caps, but I’ve already done so a million times in other threads, and it’s my bed time, so you’re just going to have to take my word on this right now.

Do you think anyone has successfully done it ? I am thinking of going back to a 2.7 - :unsure:

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I searched brother. Unfortunately, there's alway contradiction Âą
Do you think anyone has successfully done it ? I am thinking of going back to a 2.7 - :unsure:
I found the Ford bronco number and will try tomorrow and let you know.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I searched brother. Unfortunately, there's alway contradiction Âą

I found the Ford bronco number and will try tomorrow and let you know.
Changes to your order are done through the dealer. You would need to reach out to them to have them modify it.

When they do have them provide you with a new Order Summary sheet for confirmation.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How green was the cactus gray? Sometimes I see it and it looks almost tan

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome ! I was there as well and Bronco exceeded my expectations!!

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm up here in the west coast in Canada. I was trying to get in under our deadline from the email we just got yesterday.. Apr. 30 to change things in your order. Was going to change color to Race Red... My fleet manager said the change got bounced back and my order was locked and qued. Maybe I'll find out for sure if it did get serialized and planned in a day or so?

Mine was a BL, 2.7, 4dr auto Mic with optional wheels. Res date 20/07. I'm in the top couple of my dealers 17 allocations for context.

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was definitely grey. You can see it looking a light blue sometimes. I saw it on a F150 going down the road the other day. It looks light a very light grey color.

Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was there, dog mask and all. The Bronco looks nice but not really impressed. But I want a 2 door and white hardtop, 2.7 and auto. The side flares come off in about 10 seconds. Great if you got some nice painted to match and someone wants them. They will be lockable in the future. There is a 4 and 7 pin trailer connector and no brake controller. The front doors weigh 60 pounds each so don't drop them. They added some braces for the crash testing but they won't be on the SAS package due to tire size. The interior is just OK. There is plenty of room for improvement in the future. No info on production. For those waiting, congrats. I'll join you in 2-3 years.

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The MGV was surprisingly soft like a wetsuit but it still had vinyl feel to the touch. You would think it would the seats would somewhat hard but they were extremely soft and you melt right in. I guess the est way to describe them is like a neoprene with a light rubbery waterproof coating.

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changes to your order are done through the dealer. You would need to reach out to them to have them modify it.

When they do have them provide you with a new Order Summary sheet for confirmation.
The Dealer said no more changes can do done. I hen called the Ford Bronco number and she said that only people the that have a MY22 can make changes now.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Dealer said no more changes can do done. I hen called the Ford Bronco number and she said that only people the that have a MY22 can make changes now.
That seems contrary to what Ford has stated and what people here on the forum have said they’ve done... but so much of this changes by the day I can’t say for certain.
Sponsored