Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
What’s on Thursday?
Thursday I believe is usually the official/non-official leak day. Unless it occurs on a Friday... or sometimes on a Monday, probably happened on a Tuesday before, maybe even a Wednesday. I think once we had a leak on a Saturday, so maybe only Sunday (the lord's day) we don't get leaks... Hell, I don't know anymore.

Superds

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, B2
What’s on Thursday?
Thursday I believe is usually the official/non-official leak day. Unless it occurs on a Friday... or sometimes on a Monday, probably happened on a Tuesday before, maybe even a Wednesday. I think once we had a leak on a Saturday, so maybe only Sunday (the lord's day) we don't get leaks... Hell, I don't know anymore.
I can’t remember who said it but someone who claims to have inside information basically said to get ready for Thursday for a formidable leak (if that’s not exactly what he said that’s how I interpreted it).

Rollerstud98

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
I can’t remember who said it but someone who claims to have inside information basically said to get ready for Thursday for a formidable leak (if that’s not exactly what he said that’s how I interpreted it).
Dangerzone I think it was.

North7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Sorento AWD
Here you go...

This site should be pretty poppin' on Thursday. 😬 ===👉🦴

EvlNvrDys

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for doing what I was too lazy to do. I’m just trying to get my post count up. We level up for more posts, right? Oh wait, that’s another Bronco forum found elsewhere... lol
I've been enjoying playing with their algorithms lol. I'm currently tied for 2nd highest ranking member on that site, despite never having been within spitting distance of a Bronco my entire life.

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
You know @laj.tuxmek you can send me some "unofficial" pics of the new Bronco through DM or PM, whatever the kids call it these days and I'll keep them to myself. I swear! 😁
I wouldn't want you to get in trouble, and I'm moving part time out of the country soon. So I will take one for the team and take the pictures.

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...