We're Under 2 weeks Ladies & Gentlemen

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
I've been enjoying playing with their algorithms lol. I'm currently tied for 2nd highest ranking member on that site, despite never having been within spitting distance of a Bronco my entire life.
I just gave up on it there man, it's just....dead. and I like it here more. between here and M6G, I have enough forum surfing at work as it is.

Advertisement

dangerzone79

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cone of Shame
@dangerzone79 & @laj.tuxmek seem to be 2 to keep an eye on. @dangerzone79 has come up with stuff for awhile now and @laj.tuxmek has seemed in the know as of late... I'm watching both you! 👀 And that @Administrator guy too. You're all under the microscope!
There may or may not be something happening this Thurs but it's nothing that will blow your doors off. I also don't want to pretend like I know everything, I have ZERO idea what the reveal will be or look like. I know a lot about the truck & future Bronco things but I'll keep all that to myself. I'm as excited as all of you are & I can't wait.

I did... however... hint in code at where the original reveal in March was supposed to be LOLOL but no one picked up on it. Some sleuths you guys are HAHA!!!

EvlNvrDys

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
I did... however... hint in code at where the original reveal in March was supposed to be LOLOL but no one picked up on it. Some sleuths you guys are HAHA!!!
Joke is on you, there was NO REVEAL in March! 😁

So same goes for you, I know all that talk was code to keep your anonymity, but if per say a pic was to slip through DM to my account, I'd keep it safe for both of us! 👍

dangerzone79

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cone of Shame
Joke is on you, there was NO REVEAL in March! 😁

So same goes for you, I know all that talk was code to keep your anonymity, but if per say a pic was to slip through DM to my account, I'd keep it safe for both of us! 👍
Oh no, I posted it a while before the reveal was supposed to happen.

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
Thursday I believe is usually the official/non-official leak day. Unless it occurs on a Friday... or sometimes on a Monday, probably happened on a Tuesday before, maybe even a Wednesday. I think once we had a leak on a Saturday, so maybe only Sunday (the lord's day) we don't get leaks... Hell, I don't know anymore.
There were two Mondays in a row at the begining, then it became every few days, usually after my lunch break, but a few times as late as like 5 or so in the eve, .... kept us on our toes.

laj.tuxmek

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
You know @laj.tuxmek you can send me some "unofficial" pics of the new Bronco through DM or PM, whatever the kids call it these days and I'll keep them to myself. I swear! 😁
I wouldn't want you to get in trouble, and I'm moving part time out of the country soon. So I will take one for the team and take the pictures.
Nah, I quite enjoy my job and I'd rather not put that in jeopardy. Plus it it is just too much fun to watch all you guys squirm. Don't worry, you'll have PLENTY of pictures in two weeks. ;)

93_SVT_3503

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Excursion, 1967 Bronco Halfcab, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 1967F250 Hiboy
If it blows the doors off, we'll have to worry about more than mud flying innuendos...
:unsure::sneaky::LOL:

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...