Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

I wonder what it does to highway speeds does it become an off-road only vehicle at that point?
lol, no baja speed with all that extra unsprung weight not to mention extra drive train hp loss.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've messaged a few of you about these Werewolf portals and have communicated quite a bit with Werewolf directly. What concerns me is that after all this time we still don't have a video of a Bronco out showing the capabilities of the Portal Kit.

I want to order these so bad, but until I see more from them I have to hold off.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've messaged a few of you about these Werewolf portals and have communicated quite a bit with Werewolf directly. What concerns me is that after all this time we still don't have a video of a Bronco out showing the capabilities of the Portal Kit.

I want to order these so bad, but until I see more from them I have to hold off.
I'm waiting for 74Weld to release their kit before making any decisions. I think they said there will be a preview at KOH.
I want to pair portals with Icon CDEV or SDI EClick. I'm not sure I want to wait on SDI.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5-6 months ago these were said to be made in the Ukraine and no one would touch them. Now say made in Germany?

Either a typo, or misleading for sales.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a recent tik tok that shows a guy that "says" he ordered jewelry for his wife but he got scammed and was sent boxes of car parts.
So that's where my portals went! :ROFLMAO:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This article claims that Werewoftech is made in Germany.
that article sounds like it was written by an intern who received werewolf tech's press blast since it predates chatgpt (great on verbiage, poor on details)

Sponsored

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what it does to highway speeds does it become an off-road only vehicle at that point?

If I'm reading the specs and doing the math right (which it's entirely possible that I'm not) this kit would increase a Sasquatch equipped Bronco with a 4.7 final drive ratio to a 6.3. Here in Texas where driving 85 mph on the highway is the norm between cities I would think that would be a tough ratio to live with while traveling (I daily drive mine so that's also effecting my opinion).

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I'm reading the specs and doing the math right (which it's entirely possible that I'm not) this kit would increase a Sasquatch equipped Bronco with a 4.7 final drive ratio to a 6.3. Here in Texas where driving 85 mph on the highway is the norm between cities I would think that would be a tough ratio to live with while traveling (I daily drive mine so that's also effecting my opinion).
I guess you just need to fit 47" tires!

35% reduction does seem a bit extreme. :(

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess you just need to fit 47" tires!

35% reduction does seem a bit extreme. :(

Ha I'll let you go first! But yes I think the 35% reduction has made these "Off-Road Only" if you keep the Sasquatch drive ratio.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, and if you have a manual, the Granny gear (Crawl) becomes a Great Granny Gear, 1st to Crawl, 2nd to 1st, etc, etc. The plus side is you could scale a vertical wall if you get the tires to stick and keep from tipping over. I too was considering these but think the 35% reduction may be a bit much. Will have to think it over some more and see what 74Weld has to offer in ways of price and specs.