Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is almost to Barstow. 😊

5A823502-7001-4759-AA9A-9D93311D99D7.jpeg
We are in Barstow now. My dealer said likely still 2 weeks til I have it in my driveway...
Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are in Barstow now. My dealer said likely still 2 weeks til I have it in my driveway...
Hopefully he’s under promising and will over deliver. I’m hoping if we make it out to Barstow quick it’ll be in Richmond by late tonight or tomorrow. Do you offload in Richmond?

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that's what I am hoping for as well. Yea Richmond is my last stop, then it's waiting for a truck to take it to Redding, CA.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, that's what I am hoping for as well. Yea Richmond is my last stop, then it's waiting for a truck to take it to Redding, CA.
Was it you that had the buddy from the railroad that told you the ETA to Richmond was 1/20?

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine CSX says its constructively placed in Mira Loma, is it good or bad? What does it mean?

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the CSX 1800 number to see if there had been any update, and while Ford Marketing told me that as of this morning it was in Blue Island, Ill., the rail tracking on CSX just says the "car was released by customer" in Mira Loma, CA on 12/16 and nothing else. The CSX message has been the same for the last 3 days. Is it normal for Ford Marketing to be able to provide location information but CSX system not be able to?

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called the CSX 1800 number to see if there had been any update, and while Ford Marketing told me that as of this morning it was in Blue Island, Ill., the rail tracking on CSX just says the "car was released by customer" in Mira Loma, CA on 12/16 and nothing else. The CSX message has been the same for the last 3 days. Is it normal for Ford Marketing to be able to provide location information but CSX system not be able to?
Your dealership can track the exact location and show you on a map. I would call them and have them confirm location. Something doesn’t sound right

Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealership can track the exact location and show you on a map. I would call them and have them confirm location. Something doesn’t sound right
I'll do that. Thanks for the info.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine CSX says something like Patni CA anyone knows where is that? The last one was Loma Linda then this, it says something like Patney or Patni Patna, idk hahaha
Mine CSX says something like Patni CA anyone knows where is that? The last one was Loma Linda then this, it says something like Patney or Patni Patna, idk hahaha
Haha, I have to listen to the recording at least 3 times for some of these places! Mine is currently hanging in Dagget?, CA.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering it took Ford 12 weeks to move mine 500 miles west to MN you should get yours next August on the West coast.
Sponsored