First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rail car has been sitting in North Platte, Nebraska since Sunday. I know it is the busiest rail yard in the country. How long before it starts moving West again?
Yes, mine too! I noticed it started moving again last night but since then it only says it's departed Barett? Wyoming. No idea where that is or if I even heard the name correctly. I've notice some of those checkpoints can be pretty obscure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing, been sitting in Richmond since 1/22. Both dealer and Ford say delivery is between 2/24 and 2/27. That means it will sit in Richmond for at least a month... I believe that is completely unacceptable but I'm not sure if I have any recourse. Dealer says it's out of his hands because he is waiting on a Ford delivery. Guess Ford would say this is my fault for trying to support my local dealer instead of going to mega dealer in Sacramento or the bay area.

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nah… I’m in the bay and mine has been sitting there since 1/13 nothing to do with size of dealership

Sponsored

Bronco911

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR Big Bend, squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you get updates from United Road? I registered my email from my mobile like another user recommended but was never prompted for a password and I've got no email from them about anything. I can put in my VIN and get the load number and destination but that's it. If I try to login it wants a pw which I never created.

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get updates from United Road? I registered my email from my mobile like another user recommended but was never prompted for a password and I've got no email from them about anything. I can put in my VIN and get the load number and destination but that's it. If I try to login it wants a pw which I never created.
the email with the preset password ended up in my spam folder. if its not in your spam, unitedroad might’ve flagged your email not being a dealership employee. seems pretty random whether non-dealership emails are flagged. you could try a different email, if you have no luck finding it in your spam.

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays FC73FF3C-E510-4584-8FF5-53AC7172446D
could it be?! united road is still showing inactive.
Just confirmed with the dealership that it’s there. the wait is over! Going in tomorrow to check it out. good luck to everyone else still waiting

Sponsored

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the email with the preset password ended up in my spam folder. if its not in your spam, unitedroad might’ve flagged your email not being a dealership employee. seems pretty random whether non-dealership emails are flagged. you could try a different email, if you have no luck finding it in your spam.

Haaa, right on. That worked. Thank you!

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're at the mercy of the rail. I tracked my rail car the whole way a year ago to Seattle. At one point it took 7 days to move 28 miles between ND and Montana. Another member had theirs hit Spokane about the same time as mine, but then mine made it to Seattle two days before theirs.
Built 11/23/22 and it shipped out 1/15/23 and now it's 2/10/23 and it has been sitting in a rail car in Chicago for 2+ weeks. No movement with 90 miles on the rig. I am in Montana.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Built 11/23/22 and it shipped out 1/15/23 and now it's 2/10/23 and it has been sitting in a rail car in Chicago for 2+ weeks. No movement with 90 miles on the rig. I am in Montana.
Mine sat in Chicago for 65 days. Then suddenly arrived.

If your rig was in Chicago railyard there's a chance it simply isn't tracked anymore. In looking at vinview at the dealer it was a line as the crow flies with just 3 dots, MAP, Chicago railyard, and local distribution center.

Nobody had any clue where it was or if it had moved in months..... then, BAM! it's here and it PDI inspection.

Sending good vibes your way that's the case for you as well!
Sponsored