Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved on day two of the reveal and being in Manatee County I picked Sarasota Ford. I didn’t know much about them but they are very vague and or non responsive at answering any questions about ordering and sales. I need to probably switch dealers before it is too late. Any recommendations? The last Ford I bought, 1999 ranger, was at Walker Ford in Clearwater. Opinions, advice? I look forward to your constructive replies. Thank you in advance
Sponsored

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved on day two of the reveal and being in Manatee County I picked Sarasota Ford. I didn’t know much about them but they are very vague and or non responsive at answering any questions about ordering and sales. I need to probably switch dealers before it is too late. Any recommendations? The last Ford I bought, 1999 ranger, was at Walker Ford in Clearwater. Opinions, advice? I look forward to your constructive replies. Thank you in advance
As a Dawg fan, it pains me to help a Gator! LOL however, we share a Bronco obsession so I'll let that overcome my Gator hater attitude! Ha
Try Mullinax Ford... I think there's one in Apopka. Apparently the Mullinax in Mobile AL has made some offers with decent deals and stated that their other dealerships would also honor deals. Worth checking anyway. In ATL area, we are hostage to large dealers that don't have to negotiate because most clients aren't on Bronco6g to know that other options exist. I have not yet moved my reservation but need to do it soon. Best,

OP
OP

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As my sister (also a Gator) somehow managed to marry a Dawg ( she is my least favorite sibling), I thank you for sharing your information. May our rivalry continue to be legendary. Mullinax in Apopka is on my radar. I hope you get the deal you want on the Bronco that you desire.

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As my sister (also a Gator) somehow managed to marry a Dawg ( she is my least favorite sibling), I thank you for sharing your information. May our rivalry continue to be legendary. Mullinax in Apopka is on my radar. I hope you get the deal you want on the Bronco that you desire.
My son is a diehard Gator fan who rebelled from my leadership, just as I rebelled from my father'sdesire that I would be an Auburn fan like he was! football rebellion is a tradition in my family!

OP
OP

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But it is all SEC so... there is still some tradition in that. A tip of the hat to rebellion within the confines. We all have a rich history and tradition that truly is above the rest.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I switched to Mullinax in Kissimmee from Autonation in St Pete. It was them or Granger in IA. Mullinax is still honor xPlan pricing with an XPLAN pin. It's the best deal I could find in FL. Savings vs Time to drive or cost to ship from IA would have about a wash with the xPLAN pricing.
Sponsored