Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do any Colorado guys have a line on good deals? Any Colorado dealers discounting from MSRP? The old X Plan thread lists several Colorado dealers honoring X Plan (including 2 on the Western Slope), but that's irrelevant now since Ford has nixed X Plan. My dealer has said MSRP, no dealer fees and no add ons, is that the best we can do?
Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late reply, but I never found anything better than MSRP this side of the state. Ended up sticking with Columbine. They helped me out of a sticky spot a few years back, so I'm not too upset with MSRP.

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Late reply, but I never found anything better than MSRP this side of the state. Ended up sticking with Columbine. They helped me out of a sticky spot a few years back, so I'm not too upset with MSRP.
MSRP for me too. That's OK, my dealer seems to be a straight shooter.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The old X Plan thread lists several Colorado dealers honoring X Plan (including 2 on the Western Slope), but that's irrelevant now since Ford has nixed X Plan.
It's not irrelevant. Several dealers in the Denver area and other places in the state are honoring the X-Plan pricing even though it is ineligible by Ford. You still need to be able to generate an X-Plan Pin. Just ask the dealers in your area if they will still honor X-Plan even though it is ineligible by Ford.

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not irrelevant. Several dealers in the Denver area and other places in the state are honoring the X-Plan pricing even though it is ineligible by Ford. You still need to be able to generate an X-Plan Pin. Just ask the dealers in your area if they will still honor X-Plan even though it is ineligible by Ford.

What dealers are honoring x-Plan, everyone I've email says no. Even ones on the list saying they will.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What dealers are honoring x-Plan, everyone I've email says no. Even ones on the list saying they will.
Nationwide Ford Littleton - Justin Allen
Larry H. Miller Lakewood - Kevin Koritza

That I have personally talked to. These may not be blanket offers, but you've got to do more than just email them and ask them what they are offering.

And there others on B6G that have similar deals worked out with Colorado dealers.
Sponsored