Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From CA here.
I'd sent them an email last night expressing my interest in switching to them if they come up a similar pricing plan as Granger and others. I'd mentioned and linked this thread, Granger's, and Stephens offer threads.
Sponsored

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arizona here! I'm looking forward to that nice drive back.

Booked my reservation on 10/5.

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Northern CA
Emailed nick this am
Would love to switch if they can do a deal. Currently reserved in NorCal and Granger

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anybody asked how they plan on placing orders? Wil they commit to entering in as close to timestamp as possible?

Benny4jesus

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody asked how they plan on placing orders? Wil they commit to entering in as close to timestamp as possible?
Duck spoke about that with Kiyoshi. Duck suggested for us to call Damerow up. There's still a lot of moving parts and as each dealership builds their list of orders they believe things might shift a bit for Ford to be able to handle this kind of volume.
Its bittersweet to have a mass exodus to one dealership right. Better deals, but also slows down the process of being able to drive off the lot with your new Bronco. That's why Granger is offering the 2000 off invoice deal..........they're trying to spread out the load better. They probably received a warning from Ford because they can see how small of a dealership Granger is. Hundreds of Broncos rolling in over a few weeks just wouldn't work for their lot and their staff's capabilities.
Best answer is to call ....and then share with us what you hear ....but also to expect changes to occur until things settle after January 2021.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I currently understand: The critical "Timestamp" is your reservation time. FIFO for like kind builds.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Duck spoke about that with Kiyoshi. Duck suggested for us to call Damerow up. There's still a lot of moving parts and as each dealership builds their list of orders they believe things might shift a bit for Ford to be able to handle this kind of volume.
Its bittersweet to have a mass exodus to one dealership right. Better deals, but also slows down the process of being able to drive off the lot with your new Bronco. That's why Granger is offering the 2000 off invoice deal..........they're trying to spread out the load better. They probably received a warning from Ford because they can see how small of a dealership Granger is. Hundreds of Broncos rolling in over a few weeks just wouldn't work for their lot and their staff's capabilities.
Best answer is to call ....and then share with us what you hear ....but also to expect changes to occur until things settle after January 2021.
Yup, I agree. They are willing to chat and very nice. I talked to Kiyoshi last night and he reiterated the same to me as @Benny4jesus has described. They are being very consistent and obviously some of this is out of their hands and just up to the whims of Ford. He was hesitant to say anything about combining x-plan for the 1300 like Granger is doing at this point but was solid on the 1000 off invoice. He acknowledged the DIO as well. Damerow is great dealership. I bought my 150 new off the lot and I have always had a good experience with them. I had 2 reservations with them the first two days (July 13/14). I moved one to @Granger Ford. My props will always go to Granger for getting this deal ball rolling. I think the good dealerships are picking up the message! I am still heavily considering Granger just for the experience. I will see how B&P shakes out with invoice options and go from there.

Thanks @Duck for giving them an extra push to get a really great deal for West Coasters.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AZ here. None of our dealers are playing ball at this point, so interested to see how Damerow works out and may consider switching unless a closer option pops up.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Novice question here, why would a dealer not accept X plan if Ford allows it? Does it cost the dealership money? Second question, Is Damerow going to offer this deal on there website or only if you email them?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Novice question here, why would a dealer not accept X plan if Ford allows it? Does it cost the dealership money? Second question, Is Damerow going to offer this deal on there website or only if you email them?
By not accepting x-plan a dealership can:
1. Charge MSRP or over if they so choose
2. Charge the max doc fee allowable by state regulations (x-plan caps at $100)

Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm In SLC and Oregon is a bit closer than Iowa, I put in an October Reservation with Granger for 2K off thinking I would go 2 door manual sasquatch? with the later delivery. I also have a 7-13 Reservation locally which I will likely switch? just don't know what I'm doing. I'm so conflicted right now!! 2 Dr vs 4 Dr Sasquatch yes or no?? waiting or not waiting longer. I could go to Oregon for this deal..
my wife says I need therapy! I agree! :)

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Big Picture approach invoice and below invoice pricing. Smaller groups have not had the clout. Buyers in California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona continue to go East with their reservations. Below is a list of dealers to be maintained willing to meet the big three dealers.
I don't see Western United States, west of Continental Divide, dealers offering anything near Granger of Iowa, Stephens of West Virginia, Laura of Missouri pricing. The approach by members has been divided to smaller, more local groups to no avail. Combining the entire buying power, at least at first, could garner some competition and transparency among dealers. I will post below the Granger, Laura, Stephens deals and edit.
Below is List of any dealer willing to commit:

1. Damerow Ford, in BEAVERton! :giggle:OR. on 10/4!:cool: acknowleged $1000 below invoice. :D Details to follow.
Doc fee $115 but also .5% Privileged Tax for all buyers $200 estimate. So estimate $315 fees as of 10/5 full plans pending.
Point of interest: Florence, OR is 168 miles south and is extensive beach and dunes recreation area on the coast. Very fun and road trip worthy.

We have our 1st Dealer on 10/4 as report by @Duck on page 3. 10-4 good buddies. We got a convoy.

A link to the spreadsheet post you've probably seen:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

X plan offers some protection against ADM and fees but Granger offers about $1300 in additional savings.
X plan offers little savings from MSRP on lower trim levels.

Big Picture approach invoice and below invoice pricing. Smaller groups have not had the clout. Buyers in California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona continue to go East with their reservations. Below is a list of dealers to be maintained willing to meet the big three dealers.
I don't see Western United States, west of Continental Divide, dealers offering anything near Granger of Iowa, Stephens of West Virginia, Laura of Missouri pricing. The approach by members has been divided to smaller, more local groups to no avail. Combining the entire buying power, at least at first, could garner some competition and transparency among dealers. I will post below the Granger, Laura, Stephens deals and edit.
Below is List of any dealer willing to commit:

1. Damerow Ford, in BEAVERton! :giggle:OR. on 10/4!:cool: acknowleged $1000 below invoice. :D Details to follow.
Doc fee $115 but also .5% Privileged Tax for all buyers $200 estimate. So estimate $315 fees as of 10/5 full plans pending.
Point of interest: Florence, OR is 168 miles south and is extensive beach and dunes recreation area on the coast. Very fun and road trip worthy.

We have our 1st Dealer on 10/4 as report by @Duck on page 3. 10-4 good buddies. We got a convoy.

A link to the spreadsheet post you've probably seen:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

X plan offers some protection against ADM and fees but Granger offers about $1300 in additional savings.
X plan offers little savings from MSRP on lower trim levels.
I could be down with joining. I'm in Nor Cal and have Fairfield Ford currently, but only because I know someone there. I am not tied to Fairfield Ford.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be down with joining. I'm in Nor Cal and have Fairfield Ford currently, but only because I know someone there. I am not tied to Fairfield Ford.
That why we are here to collectively bargain and give our business to responsive dealers.
Click the "Watch this thread" for updates from all the buyers groups. A lot pending at different dealers. 21 days left to switch.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm In SLC and Oregon is a bit closer than Iowa, I put in an October Reservation with Granger for 2K off thinking I would go 2 door manual sasquatch? with the later delivery. I also have a 7-13 Reservation locally which I will likely switch? just don't know what I'm doing. I'm so conflicted right now!! 2 Dr vs 4 Dr Sasquatch yes or no?? waiting or not waiting longer. I could go to Oregon for this deal..
my wife says I need therapy! I agree! :)
Select the best dealer for you. Model and options will work itself out. Click Watch this Thread for news coming.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my dealer decided not to play ball so I guess I'll be driving up to Oregon