Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received confirmation from Kiyoshi yesterday concerning my reservation. Looks like I will be making the call to switch.

Stopped by by local dealer since they never replied to my email. Did not reveal I had a reservation or the Damerow deal. Just asked if they would honor X-plan pricing and they started asking 20 questions on how I was eligible for it. Didn't even bring up the below invoice question based off how they acted with the X-plan question which they never answered. Then one of the sales droids chimes in telling me they would not have a bronco for sale till mid summer at the earliest. Let them know I had a reservation and stopped in to see if I would be keeping it with or switching to another dealer then turned and walked out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow has made a honest effort to meet the requests of the Western Union. I would give Damerow 5 stars to this point. They have responded to reservation holders with a good deal and expressed concern for buyer satisfaction with their most recent emails. I would give Yelp 1 star.
No matter what, I am determined to have a positive experience with getting the most exciting vehicle for myself in 20 years. I am prepared for delays and troubles with DIO. Ford has really stirred things up with the reservations system and all the accessories. The dealers will have their hands full with all of us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow has a pretty poor yelp rating, that’s a problem for me.
I saw that too but Yelp (meaning the Yelp business itself) gets 1 star rating from me. Damerow, on the other hand, has gone above and beyond for the Western Union to this point. 5 stars so far. Google rating is very good.
Give them a call next week and maybe you can get comfortable with concerns. Let us know. In the meantime, We'll keep looking and maybe another dealer will come through for you and the rest of us.

Last edited:

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with granger still. 2000 off plus 100 doc fee. Plus 450 to ship if I choose that option.

damerow is 1000 off plus 150 doc fee.

so basically when comparing the offers 950 damerow vs 1550 if you choose shipping granger.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received confirmation from Kiyoshi yesterday concerning my reservation. Looks like I will be making the call to switch.

Stopped by by local dealer since they never replied to my email. Did not reveal I had a reservation or the Damerow deal. Just asked if they would honor X-plan pricing and they started asking 20 questions on how I was eligible for it. Didn't even bring up the below invoice question based off how they acted with the X-plan question which they never answered. Then one of the sales droids chimes in telling me they would not have a bronco for sale till mid summer at the earliest. Let them know I had a reservation and stopped in to see if I would be keeping it with or switching to another dealer then turned and walked out.
Perfect example of what to do. Talk to your local. Talk to Damerow. Be respectful and speak with your wallet. Hope Damerow works out for you. Keep us updated.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with granger still. 2000 off plus 100 doc fee. Plus 450 to ship if I choose that option.

damerow is 1000 off plus 150 doc fee.

so basically when comparing the offers 950 damerow vs 1550 if you choose shipping granger.
I think your math is okay. Not sure about the shipping. I think it will be more to your zip. It is by the mile.
For those who haven't shipped before. Be ready for delays in pick up. Pick up and delivery with no communication. Arrival of your rig with little or no warning. Do not sign delivery confirmation without closely inspecting and notating damage or your paying.
I have had good luck and wouldn't hesitate to ship.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think your math is okay. Not sure about the shipping. I think it will be more to your zip. It is by the mile.
For those who haven't shipped before. Be ready for delays in pick up. Pick up and delivery with no communication. Arrival of your rig with little or no warning. Do not sign delivery confirmation without closely inspecting and notating damage or your paying.
I have had good luck and wouldn't hesitate to ship.
I agree. Shipping can vary. We shipped a couple of months ago from Florida to San Francisco for 1200. That’s a single suv. So if we are doing group shipping 450 sounds pretty reasonable. As far as not much notice, I second that. What we have done in the past is have the shipper drop in a yard and we go pick it up along with paying for the shipping.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus something you fellas and gals may be over looking is the additional accessories you may want to add at the dealer.

Granger is discounting those as well. Will the other dealers do that? From my experience they want msrp or higher.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus something you fellas and gals may be over looking is the additional accessories you may want to add at the dealer.

Granger is discounting those as well. Will the other dealers do that? From my experience they want msrp or higher.
Not overlooked. Definitely the DIO factor.. I agree it is an additional benefit for Granger buyers and potential source of frustration not executed well by dealer.s I'm leaning zero DIO. My guess is Granger will be well prepared.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m on the fence as well. I’m thinking within the next year we will see some pretty awesome accessories from other manufacturers.

Sponsored

Benny4jesus

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damerow has made a honest effort to meet the requests of the Western Union. I would give Damerow 5 stars to this point. They have responded to reservation holders with a good deal and expressed concern for buyer satisfaction with their most recent emails. I would give Yelp 1 star.
No matter what, I am determined to have a positive experience with getting the most exciting vehicle for myself in 20 years. I am prepared for delays and troubles with DIO. Ford has really stirred things up with the reservations system and all the accessories. The dealers will have their hands full with all of us.
Colbert I’m confused? 1 star on Yelp is bad. It sounds like you want to give Damerow a good rating which would be 5 stars on Yelp. Is that right?
So far, Damerow has been professional, open and honest.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colbert I’m confused? 1 star on Yelp is bad. It sounds like you want to give Damerow a good rating which would be 5 stars on Yelp. Is that right?
So far, Damerow has been professional, open and honest.
Damerow has met all my expections and yes highest positive rating.
I am rating Yelp itself with a 1 star. Yelp is bad.
Part of my response is their stock performance. Part is their new policy to rate companies as Racist! WTF. That is scary.
I will reread and edit my post for clarity.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damerow has met all my expections and yes highest positive rating.
I am rating Yelp itself with a 1 star. Yelp is bad.
Part of my response is their stock performance. Part is their new policy to rate companies as Racist! WTF. That is scary.
I will reread and edit my post for clarity.
Lol , seriously? They (Yelp) are giving people the option to mark companies as racist?!?

I don’t use them a whole lot, but that is just crazy.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol , seriously? They (Yelp) are giving people the option to mark companies as racist?!?

I don’t use them a whole lot, but that is just crazy.
Yes. I don't want to start a Yelp thread here but I first learned of this on Friday watching CNBC. Consensus was this would put Yelp out of business due to lawsuits as it should.

GoDucks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sierra All- Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone commenting on hearing back but we are going on two weeks and I haven’t heard back from either email I sent.
Sponsored