Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in Western Washington received their Bronco yet? Just curious when we might start seeing them out there.
Sponsored

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone in Western Washington received their Bronco yet? Just curious when we might start seeing them out there.
Per the Ford Website, my Big Bend is en route, with an ETA of July 22 to 28. It shipped on July 1.

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so three to four weeks. That's not too bad. I was worried it was going to be six to seven weeks. Please keep us updated.

I have a blend date of 7/13/21. It's getting closer.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Per the Ford Website, my Big Bend is en route, with an ETA of July 22 to 28. It shipped on July 1.
Does your vin show up on the JCT tracker? And what was your blend date on the window sticker if you don't mind my asking?

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the JCT tracker? My blend date was 0622
Gotcha! I have an 0629 blend date and have been impatiently waiting for my "built" email lol. The JCT is the freight tracker but not sure if it applies to all shipments by rail or not. https://www.palsapp.com/

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats WW owners! I hope to join you in early '22.

Reactions: Cat

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gotcha! I have an 0629 blend date and have been impatiently waiting for my "built" email lol. The JCT is the freight tracker but not sure if it applies to all shipments by rail or not. https://www.palsapp.com/
Thanks for the link - I just checked, unfortunately, comes back 'VIN number not found'

With the blend date of 0622, I got the built email on June 30 and shipped on July 1.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about a little gentlemans agreement. You stay south of Everett till mid September, in return I'll pretend you don't exist.

Congrats on being one of the first!

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How about a little gentlemans agreement. You stay south of Everett till mid September, in return I'll pretend you don't exist.

Congrats on being one of the first!
Well...I'd consider that...BUUUTTTTT, my dealer is north of Everett at Skagit Valley Ford. Sorry man...and on delivery, I need to run up to Bellingham for the day. After that...I'll try to stay south of Everett...no promises though! ;-)

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to know how long it actually takes. I have a 7/16 blend date and was hoping mine would be here before I leave for a couple weeks in August.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well...I'd consider that...BUUUTTTTT, my dealer is north of Everett at Skagit Valley Ford. Sorry man...and on delivery, I need to run up to Bellingham for the day. After that...I'll try to stay south of Everett...no promises though! ;-)
Ouch! I think I gave you my slot. I transferred away from Skagit. What is your build?

Want to go break her in at Walker Valley on the first day?

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ouch! I think I gave you my slot. I transferred away from Skagit. What is your build?

Want to go break her in at Walker Valley on the first day?
Where's Walker Valley - this Bronco is my return to 4-wheeling from before my son was born 25 years ago. I definitely need to break her in...but as a noob, I need to be careful so I don't damage her.

Big Bend 4-door, Soft Top, Race Red, 2.3L, 10 sp auto, Mid package, black onyx color, and medium sandstone cloth interior, with towing package

Reserved online on July 20, 2020, order confirmed on March 5, 2021, first in-production email sez scheduled to build on June 7, then changed to June 21. Built email on June 30, and shipped on July 1 with an ETA to Skagit Ford of July 22 - 28.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, your build specs really moved you up.

Walker Valley is an ORV park just east of Big Lake in Skagit county. The trails aren't too crazy. You can bypass most of the hard stuff. I'm not going to be in a big hurry to get the trail stripes in the paint though.

We don't have a lot of options for trails. A lot of forest service roads though.

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well one thing is for sure. Once a few of us get our rigs, we need to try to organize a group trip somewhere.

I'm new to the PNW and don't know much about the local trail systems, but I'd love to go to the sand dunes in Oregon or something like that. I hear they're like the Silver Lake dunes in Michigan. I've researched a few small off road parks in the area and I'll go solo but having back up would be even better. Not to mention we can figure out the limits of theses things together.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?
Sponsored