Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Blazer, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the Westin XTS winch bumper on my Wildtrak yesterday, and a few lights... Front camera relocation kit is on its way. (Would have liked to have done that first, but it has been on backorder for a while now).

Winch_1.jpg

Winch_2.jpg

Winch_3.jpg

Winch_4.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rwhite692

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed the Westin XTS winch bumper on my Wildtrak yesterday, and a few lights... Front camera relocation kit is on its way. (Would have liked to have done that first, but it has been on backorder for a while now).

Ford Bronco Westin XTS Front Winch Bumper installed 1668469082766

That looks amazing!

Sponsored

MAJOP

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey - that looks great. I was about to order one and wanted to see if anyone else had one yet. How did the install go? Any surprises. Where did you order? Thank you!

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! I have one in my garage all set up just waiting to get my Bronco. Great to see one on your rig.
Ford Bronco Westin XTS Front Winch Bumper installed 2022-10-29 11.34.08

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you having any issues with the ACC working correctly? One of the main reasons I chose this bumper. It seemed to have solution for everything. (ACC, sensors, lights, air venting, etc.)

OP
OP
Rwhite692

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you having any issues with the ACC working correctly? One of the main reasons I chose this bumper. It seemed to have solution for everything. (ACC, sensors, lights, air venting, etc.)
ACC and parking sensors are working perfectly after install. The only problem I encountered, was that the (relocated) ACC sensor is now about 5-6" further forward than the stock location, so, the OEM wiring harness and plug would not reach it. I had to cut the harness and extend it by about 6" (four wires to cut / solder / heat shrink). Not really anything terrible, but it is something that Westin failed to address. I sent an email to them to document the issue and tell them that they need to include an extension harness in their kit, in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rwhite692

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey - that looks great. I was about to order one and wanted to see if anyone else had one yet. How did the install go? Any surprises. Where did you order? Thank you!
The only issue I had was with the ACC wiring harness being too short to reach the relocated sensor - See my other reply. Ordered through Bumper Superstore. They had the lowest pricing on it, by quite a bit. It shipped direct from Westin, and took about 3 weeks for both pieces (bumper and the bull-bar) to arrive.

Last edited:

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only issue I had was with the ACC wiring harness being too short to reach the relocated sensor - See my other reply.
Great news. I will keep that in mind. I can handle wire extension. I love this bumper. It puts winch where it belongs and has a sort of retro look to me while being modern for Bronco tech. Thanks so much for your reply.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only issue I had was with the ACC wiring harness being too short to reach the relocated sensor - See my other reply. Ordered through Bumper Superstore. They had the lowest pricing on it, by quite a bit. It shipped direct from Westin, and took about 3 weeks for both pieces (bumper and the bull-bar) to arrive.
Same here. I ordered from Bumper super store as well. How big of a difference did you see in rake of front end. I am putting a Zone 3" lift which raises front 3" and rear 2". I am also putting an Expedition One rear bumper with tire carrier. I hope the weight is not a problem.

OP
OP
Rwhite692

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. I ordered from Bumper super store as well. How big of a difference did you see in rake of front end. I am putting a Zone 3" lift which raises front 3" and rear 2". I am also putting an Expedition One rear bumper with tire carrier. I hope the weight is not a problem.
I expected that mine would drop a bit, but It didn't drop at all. I do have an RPG perch collar lift, on mine.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great news. So glad to hear it. I was already thinking about trying to find heavier springs if it dropped. I feel really good about my bumper now. So much of this is reading these forums, instillation guides, and You Tube videos. I am filling my garage with stuff as I wait on my Bronco with fingers crossed that it all comes together good. Again, thanks for the help.
Sponsored