Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or you could find a Marine.... I hear that they are good at plugging holes. LMFAO
Reminds me of a joke about firefighters.

Leave a firefighter alone a completely empty room with three basketballs.

Come back in 10 minutes and 1 will be broken, the 2nd will be missing, and the 3rd will be pregnant… and he’ll say he doesn’t remember anything.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When our Aussie was a pup he’d stand at the patio doors looking out and sometimes just “leak” just a little - maybe your Bronco needs to get out some more 😁.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Without seeing it, we won't know, but with all the unrelevant responses, you aren't getting much useful advice.

Highly doubt its the AC. Sure it will drip a bit, but not from a front bumper and definitely not enought to fill the bottom of a bucket.

Windshield fluid might be a possibility if you do have the Front Cam..I hope that is all it is. Otherwise it would be an issue with the Radiator or coolant overflow tank.

Check your levels for both to see if they are low-er. And as ^^ suggested, unless you are just not the mechanic type, I'd take off the skid and follow the drip as best you can.

Oh, FYI, antifreeze is very slippery if you rub it between your fingers.

But to lose that much liquid, without having just washed your car, means something is leaking and it is not normal nor should it go unfixed.

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
remove skid plate while dripping . Maybe only these 2 screws hold it. Decorative.

follow source and see if bumper holding water or leaking fluid from a reservoir or coming from elsewhere as others mentioned

Fluid pathway should be evident while still wet to see if can locate source
Ford Bronco What’s this dripping fluid? EBE6D89F-1D8E-4936-B66B-4B3FCCA6A9E4

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen puddles in a few videos, I think its just the AC .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update part 2: Since the fluid appears to be just water (emptied pail on lawn and did not immediately die) I took a chance and drove the 15 miles to work, did not run A/C.

Plan: Leave work early at 1 to mow lawn. Check parking spot before leaving. If puddling/dripping will investigate further ie: remove plastic skid plate (there does appear to be hoses/lines with t-fittings that run from passenger side scuttle towards radiator and down). Will keep you updated.

Dealership would be next if I can't figure source. Probably don't have any loaner vehicles as they barely have any cars to sell.

I did not expect answers form this forum but I hoped and got a few laughs. Maybe a Ford engineer will chime in and say it's a drain plug and nothing to worry about.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update part 3: So far the problem/issue fixed itself (my favorite fix). Ran a/c on the ride home last night and was dripping from middle of vehicle like all cars do normally. My bronco does have the forward camera so maybe the sprayer was leaking or valve was stuck? It was quite a bit of water coming from that side of bumper so thought it odd for not having been in the rain or through a car wash lately. Maybe mine was one of the cars caught in the flooding at MAP and it finally decided to leak out? Will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update part 3: So far the problem/issue fixed itself (my favorite fix). Ran a/c on the ride home last night and was dripping from middle of vehicle like all cars do normally. My bronco does have the forward camera so maybe the sprayer was leaking or valve was stuck? It was quite a bit of water coming from that side of bumper so thought it odd for not having been in the rain or through a car wash lately. Maybe mine was one of the cars caught in the flooding at MAP and it finally decided to leak out? Will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.
Flood water is not clear and smells bad.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As pointed out earlier the intercooler is a pretty good suspect considering the location. Regardless clear water is never a reason to be concerned with a vehicle.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just noticed the same issue: An unexplained puddle under my Bronco.

Last night I parked in the garage dry and no rain for weeks, then 17 hours later go to garage and see a puddle under the passenger door. I look under and see water dripping from the pinch weld.

How can this be???

Ford Bronco What’s this dripping fluid? IMG_7813

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most likely - Condensate drain.
Sponsored