First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Viper GTS, '11 WRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My backup plan is a Bronco Raptor, or maybe the new WRX if that looks fun. This is more of a want than a need. I'm looking at the Bronco as something fun to get into since the gen 1 bucket list item gets further out of reach.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would probably end up with a car....gt350, Nissan GTR have been top of my list for a while. I’m only interested in the Bronco because it’s 4x4, removable top and doors, manual transmission and the only other “new” vehicle that has that is the Wrangler. I dont want a wrangler and always liked old Broncos, landcruisers, internationals, Defenders, 4runners. Finally an option other than Jeep.

Sponsored

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
F150 Raptor, probably 2020 holdover. Or 2020 F150 STX. Only two F150s I would currently consider instead of a Bronco. Might have to see what 2021 F150s are like if I can’t find a holdover 2020.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm simply gonna keep my truck and build that out. It's a great platform.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m pretty much all in at this point. The timeline works out perfectly for when I was looking to get into something new. I was dead set on getting into a Jeep Grand Cherokee, then the Bronco came in like Miley Cyrus and smashed that plan like a wrecking ball.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am all in at this point! It is true, we have many unknown variables which can affect both the final cost as well as the delivery date. For me, the delivery date is important. I would rather not wait to take delivery in late summer because of a shortage of certain options. With that in mind, I selected the Wildtrak model since I could take delivery with no options and still be happy. In a perfect world, I would prefer to swap out the MT tires for AT and the front and rear bumpers. However, I do not want those decisions to delay delivery. Another variable is the appearance of the interior colors. That might require flexibility with my exterior color decision.

In many ways this is a very fascinating journey we are on. I can not remember ever being this excited about purchasing a new vehicle.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm simply gonna keep my truck and build that out. It's a great platform.
Yep.

I am going to wait them out. I think we will see options / colors added as time goes by. I really need to drive the vehicle because no matter how it looks, if the vehicle does not feel right when driving, what is the point. (example, the tacoma is bad truck for me. The floor is too close to the seat height)

I will let the guinea pigs go first.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only thing that will keep me from buying is I hate the ride or its not comfortable for me. If that ends up being the case my next plan will be one of the following......

-Gen 14 F-150 Crew Cab
-Toyota 4Runner if they actually do something good with the powertrain in the next gen
-Keep my 2019 Grand Cherokee

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just keep only my current car, my focus ST. It’s a bunch of fun and is almost paid off
I have an ST as well. It’s fun but not very practical for me. I haul my drum set everywhere (when Venues are open)

the back seat is hilariously tiny as well.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A standard wheelbase King Ranch Expedition...
Sponsored