First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Okay, so how about you learn to work on cars yourself and it'll cost a fraction of that
Sponsored

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay, so how about you learn to work on cars yourself and it'll cost a fraction of that
spent most of my life on my back working on fords, mustangs, broncos, lincolns, pulling motors dropping trannys, changing drivelines, at 62 that is a thing of the past. now turn he key and drive. if it doesn't work see the dealer, I am now the guy there looking for. :) (bring it on in, we will fix it. ) I like bone stock! and I will keep it that way, unless it's my Harley!!! Chrome spokes and whitewalls OH YEAH!!! lol

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On the turbo topic, I have read more than a couple articles talking about the differences in ecoboost turbo and engine design as compared to other more traditional setups where the engine was designed and used. Then found to be inadequate and a turbo model was made. Ford ecoboost turbos are far more integrated in the design of the engines. And there for more effective(low end power) and reliable than others in the past. I mean ford sells their 3.5tt f150 as the towing model and the v8 as the dd comfort model. No new cars are going to be as long lived as say a windsor v8 with a motorcraft 2 barrel(my dads 84 aod econoline got 20mpg at 55 by the way). But ford has bet their future between now and the end of internal combustion on ecoboost. And I for one trust ford.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife's 1.5t makes almost 200lb/ft at around 2200rpm and holds that. Not high strung at all.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Infiniti G37xS Sedan
-Must be available by EARLY 2021. I've been limping my car along for 3 years waiting for the "2020" Bronco. If they keep pushing it back, I'll have to be out.
-Price points equivalent to or better than Jeep. The JL Rubicon 4-door checks all my boxes, but is at the very top of my price point. Anything higher and I'll be a Wrangler owner.

As a lifetime fan, every part of me wants to love this Bronco. But part of me can't help but think a lot of what we've experienced is marketing tactics, and I don't like those games. Give us the official reveal already! We don't need an event, do it online.

Its_OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not coming in white will be a deal breaker for me

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not getting weekly leaks are becoming a deal breaker for me......

Hey FoMoCo! Please leak SOMETHING Each Week. SOMETHING.....

Else, several of us will move along to something else..... ?

Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1. gen also had drum brakes. Do you also expect the 2021 Bronco have them?
If I can't get a 4bbl carb and heavy duty points, I'm out...

Need, OK want heated seats as a standard alone option, same with foot wave tailgate. Not included only in a package and/or trim level that adds thousands of dollars for stuff I don't use or set to off i.e rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, distance keeping cruise..
Hoping to get a few frills 4dr Bronco in the mid thirties MSRP.
Deal breaker? If the International Scout reappeared, I'm at the IH store, title to my Escape in hand.

Last edited:

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't posted much lately, unfortunately there hasn't been much to post on. I actually HATE where the Ford vehicle market is right now. I love the 2020 f250 but not the outdated sync 3 and small screen (which will likely be updated in 2023). I love the raptor (looking at a leftover 2019 loaded one currently), but it has the same outdated sync and small screen (which will be updated same time as bronco release).

Either of these trucks would put me at 70k and leave me still desiring a new truck interior whenever it comes out. I keep my vehicles for years and hate the current situation. I don't want to pay 70k and be unhappy with it before I even purchase it.

My dealbreaker is that I am getting impatient, I want to see this amazing ride so that I can convince myself to not buy a current lineup vehicle.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...People use the parking brake while driving in the snow?
Jokes aside...yes. I use mine all the time. At slow speeds in crap conditions a quick tug will kill understeer and induce oversteer (my car is fwd so this helps a ton). The driveway at work is always icy. We have accidents there every year where people just slide into each other at the intersection trying to turn. It works great there. Mind you this is always at slow speeds (for me).
Sponsored