First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have any clue why a HANS harness is used?

Dave
To keep the weight of a helmet from breaking your neck? If you have metal roll cage, you need a helmet. If you wear a helmet you should wear a hans?
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Problem is a storage shelve may or may not move and its damn hard to anchor crates down to and around some POS shelve that some millennial product designer thought was a good idea. Gawd it aint that hard to design seats that fold flat. Look at the current 4runner and Grand Cherokee. I want a bench seat in the back not individual buckets. Hell what I would really like to do is replace the driver's seat with a nice Recaro or Procar Rally XL

Dave
You do realize the shelf is underneath the raised load floor, right? And that there's a flat non moving cargo floor with tie down points build in?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Losing the washout package for some reason
2. dealer trying to charge me over MSRP

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the manual comments on the 1st page ?

TOUGHMUDDER

Badlands
First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm disgusted by the lack of painted top (body color or white) options at launch. I'll be surrendering my reservation if Ford doesn't step up and make it happen. First, they leak photos with the white top, which looked awesome. Then, they claimed painted black tops would be available on top tier models. Then they flake out on the build and price? They thought to put a bottle opener at the tailgate but couldn't figure out that people don't want to pay 40-50K for a crappy looking grey/black plastic top? TOTAL DEAL BREAKER for me. IMO the carbonized grey looks bad with every model and simply AWFUL with others. I drive Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and one of the nicest exterior features is the body color hard top. MAJOR misstep FORD, very bummed that you think customers will wait a year or two for you to paint three pieces of plastic. I PRAY that they come to their senses, if not I have plenty of buying options with the 50K +I was going to drop on a loaded Badlands. C'mon FORD, you can be and should be better than that. Save us the quality control excuses. Your competitor can produce those painted tops-you can too.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that Mansquatch will be available and I’m reserved for a below invoice deal, I’m all set I think. I’m not too concerned with cosmetics

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand that a top that is removable is never going to be as great fixed roof when the top is on. But, if it's so noisy that I cant hear music on the highway or it leaks at all, I'm out. Im one of those who will never take the top off. I'd have paid extra for a fixed roof.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a grey top. the hardtop color has to match (or come close to) the rest of the plastic. fender flares, mirrors etc need to match the hardtop. If the top is the weird grey color, then i'm out. I'll wait for them to correct it (if they do) because that looks like A$$.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm disgusted by the lack of painted top (body color or white) options at launch. I'll be surrendering my reservation if Ford doesn't step up and make it happen. First, they leak photos with the white top, which looked awesome. Then, they claimed painted black tops would be available on top tier models. Then they flake out on the build and price? They thought to put a bottle opener at the tailgate but couldn't figure out that people don't want to pay 40-50K for a crappy looking grey/black plastic top? TOTAL DEAL BREAKER for me. IMO the carbonized grey looks bad with every model and simply AWFUL with others. I drive Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and one of the nicest exterior features is the body color hard top. MAJOR misstep FORD, very bummed that you think customers will wait a year or two for you to paint three pieces of plastic. I PRAY that they come to their senses, if not I have plenty of buying options with the 50K +I was going to drop on a loaded Badlands. C'mon FORD, you can be and should be better than that. Save us the quality control excuses. Your competitor can produce those painted tops-you can too.
You realize the plant that is making the painted tops is running behind right? It's not something Ford has control over at the moment. If you want the painted top they'll be available. You'll just have to wait a bit.

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm more concerned with the back and forth on MIC flares, tops, etc and the varying pics and stories we're hearing. At around $60k, that's a bit concerning for the 2021 buyers like me. Not being able to test drive it to make sure it feels right is also a concern. I'm really starting to think that waiting for the 2022 model year may be better. Not quite there yet, but I'm getting close.

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, let’s say they finally reveal the 2021 Bronco someday and all the specs and pictures and all the details we’ve been waiting for. What’s your dealbreaker, the thing that they’ve done to it or the standard item that you can’t live with and will just walk away?

I’ll go first. If this thing comes with an automatic transmission only I’m out. The only way I would even consider a Bronco with an auto is if it were a electric hybrid. If it has an auto/ICE only, I’ll just keep my V8 Bronco II and dump some more money into it.

Of course price is a consideration but I don’t think it will be outrageous overall.
I don't give a crap what it looks like. I am buying a functional vehicle. My concern does it work.
Which mean it get from A to B (and the "to" is a rough road)

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Simple no white top
No Bronco

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point if they bump me to a 2022 MY reservation, I’ll just cancel and wait a bit longer for the warthog to come out.

Or if the dealer tries to pull some tomfoolery during the actual build and price and order session.