First Name
Gore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Base
The rear seat situation. There have already been some threads on here about whether they fold down completely flat. That would be nice, but what I am really curious about is if they are removable and if there would be enough room for a queen size mattress in the back. My uncle had a 96 bronco and he would throw a mattress in the back for camping trips.
Sponsored

BAMBALAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two big question marks for me are the safety crash rating and pricing. Not sure when safety ratings for new models are published but really need some data on that as it's a family vehicle for us.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, let’s say they finally reveal the 2021 Bronco someday and all the specs and pictures and all the details we’ve been waiting for. What’s your dealbreaker, the thing that they’ve done to it or the standard item that you can’t live with and will just walk away?
Now that the reveal has been made and I'm on the list, I have a fairly good idea of price (at least the starting price of each trim level) and I can see that nearly all of my feature wish list is covered (no power seats in the two-door ?), and there's even more than one color I really like in case Cactus Grey doesn't look good in person, really the only thing left is additional dealer markup. Not gonna pay over MSRP. I'd rather wait for ADM to go away, but realistically, I'd end up buying a different car. So, it seems it's the dealer's deal to screw up, and if they do, I'll let Ford know why I pulled out. It won't change anything in the big picture for Ford, as they surely have plenty of people in line behind me. But considering how much my wife likes the Bronco as well (maybe even more than I do), they'd have two really disappointed Ford people.

Sunchaser99

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it rides like a jeep than forget it.
If they ask over msrp I will wait it out.
If they only have black vinyl option I’ll be disappointed.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me its if it doesn't fit through the Starbuck Drive-through, or if the roll cage bars block the view of my flat bill cap or gold chain bracelet.

Sponsored

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me its if it doesn't fit through the Starbuck Drive-through, or if the roll cage bars block the view of my flat bill cap or gold chain bracelet.
I really hope someone laughs for you

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Price of options. Not sure if 4d BD sasquatch, 2.7,mid hardtop can be under 45k, or same options for BL without sasquatch.
This will be a 3rd vehicle. If price is too high, i’ll trade My truck in for a tremor and the wife will get a new 4runner or sequoia when they are released.

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would prefer a full SCCA/FIA certified roll cage, two Recaro race seats, screw eyes for my six point harnesses , a comfortable seating position and good vision all around to any goverment mandated airbags and the like so that a vehicle can pass the non real world IIHS safety rating which are a joke.

Best safety system is a well trained system and get off your #@*&^#$ phone and stay off it. You aint that good as a driver.

Also need a flat floor behind the rear seat with sufficient tie downs points for multiple dog crates. I hate fabbing

Dave Apker

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1) gotta be able to "flat tow" (all 4 wheels down) behind the motor home
2) white top... Hotter than heck out here in summer time.
3) cloth seats (think they got this covered)
4) ingress and egress... To tall or to hard to get behind the wheel...since car shows are dead... Hope dealers have "demos" to try on for size

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me, it is the way tech is set up. Should be able to get wireless charging without the 2 highest trims. If it is an option to add lux package items separately to trims that can’t get lux package I’m all in.

If not, I’ll wait it out a few years and see if they change their configuration options. My car is only 3 years old.

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No brainer for me - if I hear my delivery is pushed to 2022 (7/26 reservation), I see absolutely no reason to get a 2021 model at the very least. If they wait that long, I might see how the Cybertruck feels...

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no 33 tire option with sport mode

other than that I can make it the way I want with Ford accessories or through the aftermarket

4D-Beach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CG Badlands 4dr st 2.3l 7mt mid ppf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The salesman/finance guy hardballing adm or finance I don’t want.

Because they know that if I walk they can mark it up to someone else in a heartbeat.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Main deal breaker would be overall price once I option out a 2dr Badlands with tow package, Sasquatch, and Lux package. Just will see if the cost is worth it for me or not. Absolute deal breaker would be the dealership jacking up the price. Right now we are all excited with the new model and all the hype coming from Ford and the internet, but I try to look past that and imagine having the vehicle for a few years and how I might feel about it then. I have a 6 month old Subaru Crosstrek and it has fallen a bit short on off road chops but been great for hauling my mountain bike around. Too bad the Bronco wasn't available 6 months ago!
Sponsored