Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This deal does not actually exist and if it does I will buy it from you right now and sell it for $5k more than it’s listed minimum
Sounds like false advertising then.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like false advertising then.
Nope because they disclose in the fine print that the deal is subject to 17 factory rebates you may or may not qualify for

OP
OP
Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope because they disclose in the fine print that the deal is subject to 17 factory rebates you may or may not qualify for
Lame. No wonder I don’t do business with that place.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To be honest...55k is still a pretty okay deal lol

OP
OP
Superds

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To be honest...55k is still a pretty okay deal lol
Yeah, but it’s not within the $6k of $45k like I was saying. $55k is $10k higher, much more significant, IMO.

Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m talking Pre-Owned, to hell with new. If you walk out the door for $51k + tax on a loaded Gen 2 Raptor there’s no bronco/Jeep I would even consider. That’s why price Is so important. Same with used Wranglers. If a used Low mileage JL rubicon is within a couple thousand of cheapest bronco that isn’t gonna help them either. I wish they would make an “STX” equivalent with vinyl floors and power equipment for $30-$32k.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m talking Pre-Owned, to hell with new. If you walk out the door for $51k + tax on a loaded Gen 2 Raptor there’s no bronco/Jeep I would even consider. That’s why price Is so important. Same with used Wranglers. If a used Low mileage JL rubicon is within a couple thousand of cheapest bronco that isn’t gonna help them either. I wish they would make an “STX” equivalent with vinyl floors and power equipment for $30-$32k.
need an ole sport version man, power nothing. my 2002 F-150 sport barely had power steering and power brakes. v6 stick reg cab rubber floors, tape deck. only 'options' were cloth seats (instead of vinyl) and painted mirrors and bumpers, and a sticker.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
But you can also use that to negotiate. I went to a Kia dealership several months ago, suspecting the advertised 14k price was not legit. Sure enough I did not qualify for most of the price cuts. Sales guy said he could get me close, then offered 17k.

I said that is not close, lol. Several hours of haggling later, and pointing out they advertised 14k, and I walked out with a 14k car. And that was my first time ever buying a new car. You just got to stick to your guns, and be willing to walk if the deal isn't there. But yeah, the prices advertised and slew of rebates, are a con.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would pay 55k for a brand new Raptor. You can’t touch one for under $70k here. Supercabs are my preference and they’re rare AF
I had an 18 Supercab with most options including sunroof. Another guy was picking up a blue Supercab the day I ordered mine. I passed on the tech package, step and spray in liner and sticker a little over $63k.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Bronco, with options I am interested in lands between 32 and 39k - I'm definitely getting one within 2 months of launch.

If the price is between 40 and 45k - I may get one in 2021.

If the price is between 46-49k - I may just look at something else.

If the price is $50k, I'm out and I'll probably get something off-roadish in the 30's (or less used).

This includes about 6-12k as a down payment / trade-in.

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the Bronco, with options I am interested in lands between 32 and 39k - I'm definitely getting one within 2 months of launch.

If the price is between 40 and 45k - I may get one in 2021.

If the price is between 46-49k - I may just look at something else.

If the price is $50k, I'm out and I'll probably get something off-roadish in the 30's (or less used).

This includes about 6-12k as a down payment / trade-in.
In the Washington DC area Wranglers and Gladiators are typically discounted 10 to 12% under the dealer invoice. Also Jeep is going after Bronco hard with its Mojave versions. See the Autoweek review of the Gladiator Mojave and the differences between the Gladiator Rubi adn the Gladiator Mojave. Much rather have a fast desert vehcile than a rock crawler. I dont need a rock crawler. Mojave will also be an option on the rest of the Jeep line.

I take my Bronco with a diesel if I cant have a Coyote. Trump needs to aifn an EO getting rid of CAFE fuel standards.

Dave Apker

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One dealbreaker for me would have been rotary shift knob. But unless everything we have seen is fake, I'm not worried.

Another is price to options ratio. As in if they make you buy the higher or highest end model or an $8k package just to get decent options. Kinda like they do with all the other models.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want to know what a guy has to do to get full vinyl interior including floorboard, the off road package, and dual zone A/C (I like it ice cold but the misses likes it off).... seems like an impossible set up on any model in any brand. ?
It’s like one of these triangles:

12487599-5573-4C63-AD50-3F3938CE645A.jpeg

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just want to know what a guy has to do to get full vinyl interior including floorboard, the off road package, and dual zone A/C (I like it ice cold but the misses likes it off).... seems like an impossible set up on any model in any brand. ?
It’s like one of these triangles:

Ford Bronco What’s your dealbreaker for new Ford Bronco? 12487599-5573-4C63-AD50-3F3938CE645A
Fixed it for you :LOL:

Ford Bronco What’s your dealbreaker for new Ford Bronco? Pineapple Pizza Decisions
Sponsored